10 Minutes help

Started by , Mon 11/10/2004 10:35:26

Previous topic - Next topic

ggp

Please help;
Spoiler
Ive got into the room on the 7th floor with the terrorist inside, ive shot him, found the paper with code on but now what ? I cant use the computer and cant seem to walk back out of the room again. What do i do next ?
[close]

aussie

Spoiler

You can enter the room through the open door (although the region is small, sorry).

The paper is a kind of combination to disable the bomb.

[close]
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

ggp

Which room are you reffering to, the bathroom or the door i came through ?

ggp

Spoiler
Ok, ive finnally found how to walk out of the room, by walking into corridor then walking straight back in and straight through to other room. Otherwise it wont let me through, maybe a bug ? Although where is the bomb ? Ive found the girl all wired up, but wheres the actual bomb ?
[close]

Yvonne

Spoiler
The wired girl IS the bomb. But where do I enter the combination? The computer and the telephone are no options... When I cut the wire with the knife, I - of course - activate the bomb. I am really stuck here.
[close]

Goot

Spoiler
She's not the bomb, she's just wired up to it. The bomb is in the trash can.
[close]

Hey, I'm stuck earlier in the game where I'm supposed to shoot the caretaker or something ... problem is I never have the right position to aim at him. Or is there any other means to finish him?

tasha

please help
hide[I,ve killed terrorist upstairs and taken knife from him but can't seem to work out what to do next. where is the next room I need to get to]hide

The Hero

how do i  distract the 1st garud on the 7th floor help me please
??? ??? ???
I will wait for you in heaven

Goot

Check your personal messages.

For anyone else who wants to know:
Spoiler
You need the stick from the caretaker's room. You use it on that square thing on the ceiling of the elevator. The rest is pretty straightforeward.
[close]

Edwin Xie

Hey, how do you shoot the caretaker?
Moving at superhigh speed getting to the planet called Earth. But it is boxed in white......thing.....

ggp

Spoiler
First off, you do not shoot the caretaker. Maybe you should try using the handcuffs ? Once you have the knife you need to go back through the lift doors onto the floor below.
[close]

Edwin Xie

Uhh, and how exactly do I do that?
Moving at superhigh speed getting to the planet called Earth. But it is boxed in white......thing.....

ggp

Spoiler
Have you spoken to the tramp outside to find out the name of the kidnappers ? If not do that. Then you go back into the caretakers room and question him. Walk out, then go to go back in again, and you'll overhear him having a conversation on the phone......
[close]

Goot

Or do you mean, how do you get in the room without him shooting you? If so,
Spoiler
Use the gun on him. Then talk to him. Then use the handcuffs.
[close]

Edwin Xie

Ok, now I need to know what I can do after I put the stick up the manhole.

What do I do in the roof? It looks obviously like a storage room.....

ggp

Spoiler
Have a look around......when you get to a certain bit one of the kidnappers will hear you.....then you need to hide!
[close]

Edwin Xie

Goot

Spoiler
Just keep walking right. A floorboard will creak.
[close]

Edwin Xie

No, I meant where to hide.

Goot

Spoiler
See the pillars along the wall? Hide behind the first one. (The one closest to where you come in, hide on the side away from where you come in.)
[close]

Edwin Xie

How do I disable the bomb? The combination doesn't work!

Goot

Spoiler
The buttons go 1234567890, not 0123456789
[close]

Edwin Xie

Thanks, I finished the game! ;D Ok.....now I get to generate a walkthrough:
WALKTHROUGH:

Interact with car.
Open the glove box at the right.
Try to make out three objects in the glove box and interact with them.
Press 'EXIT' found at the very right.
Interact with your wallet found in your inventory (if you can't see it, look harder).
Walk to the very right.
Use your wallet on the tramp's head.
Ask about your daughter.
Tell him that he is arrested.
Ask him if he knows the terrorist's name.
Interact with the door labeled '6' on the top.
On the front wall, there is a little gray bell next to a door.
Interact with it.
Use your wallet on the person inside known as "the caretaker".
Ask about Hassem.
Walk out the room.
Walk back in the room.
You discover he is in the league of the terrorists.
Use your gun on him.
Now talk to him.
Use your handcuffs on him.
Get the 'stick' at the right. (It's actually a broken broomstick.)
Now walk out the room again.
Press the red button near the lift found at the left wall.
Walk in the lift.
There is a circle at the top. (It's a manhole, by the way.)
Use your 'stick' with it.
Use your 'stick' with it again.
Now interact with the brown spot in the circle.
Wait.
Walk through the opening at the right.
Walk to the end of the second manhole so that the terrorist guarding the 7th floor comes.
You have to hurry.
Use the 'walk' cursor on the black part of the first pillar (which is near the entrance of the maintainance corridor).
Wait a little.
Use your gun on the terrorist that just walk past you.
Now interact with his dead body so that you find a knife.
Walk back to the top of the lift.
Interact with the black part of the circle.
Now, walk out.
Use your gun on the first door (near the lift).
Now you have to really hurry.
Shoot the second terrorist before he makes it to the door.
Interact with him to find a piece of paper.
Go to the room the terrorist was going to.
There your find your daughter.
Ok, here is the tricky part, click on the knife in your inventory.
You see the white pixel on it?
Use the white pixel on the knife right on the tape on your daughter.
She tells your that there is a bomb in this flat.
It is in the waste basket right below the desktop.
Go back out the room.
Interact with the wastebasket.
Ok, copy the number down on a piece of paper. (Real life, I mean)
Interact with the bomb on the floor.
Ok, the buttons go in the following order (Numbers you are supposed to press are red):
6,7,8,9,0   A
The numbers have to go in the following order:
07462A
Watch scenes at the back.
Enjoy!

MarieLogan

According to the walkthrough above, it says that after the the terrorist in the room to the far left, near the elevator has been shot, grab the peice of paper and go to the room he was trying to go to. Well, here's my problem; my game character cannot walk to that room.

Let's say I am facing the window and the blue telephone is to my left;  my game character will NOT go out the left door. According to the walkthrough, he is supposed to. Does anyone have any idea why I cannot get through that door? I mean, I can get through the corridor on the right hand side and then back out into the hallway, but that is it. Cannot get into the kitchen/bathroom either, though I don't think that matters.

Please  H   E   L   P      M  E!  :-\

MarieLogan

Well, I figured it out and for anybody else having this same problem, you might label it a tiny bug, but there's a way around it.

Go all the way out into the hallway, then walk back into the room and without stopping, continue to walk straight through the door beside the phone.  ;D

(Honestly, that doorway had me stumped for hours!)

Edwin Xie

Maybe try to download the latest one. There was a bug where the region on the door was too small, you had to pixelhunt for it. :-\

david

i cant walk through the door

Floco

how to get 100 score:: Is there something to do with the caretaker's key which is unused in the walkthrough::

desimaui

Quote from: Edwin Xie on Sun 24/10/2004 23:38:16
Maybe try to download the latest one. There was a bug where the region on the door was too small, you had to pixelhunt for it. :-\

Edwin, you're the man for coming up with a walkthrough. I cna't seem to kill the caretaker even though I walked in with my gun in hand, he kills me everytime. Any clues?
All You Need is Love!

aussie

I also wrote a walkthrough. Check in the Completed Games Forum.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk