The Cube

Started by ROTh, Fri 22/10/2004 16:54:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver

Hey man, great game!
Usually I don't play AGS games much. But this is a game I've got to beat!
I'll probably get stuck soon ;)
You got it!

Coming Soon!

ROTh

For everybody who needs help in the room with the big eye:
Spoiler
There is one square which has a colour which the others never get. The square I mean gets white, it's on the left side.
[close]

@ Edwin
Spoiler
You can't get in the simpsons house. I wanted to add it but then I had no idea what you can do there... Perhaps in another game....
If you need a cube, why don't you look for a man who has many cubes in his house, perhaps he sells them!
[close]

@ Potch & Jim
Spoiler
Had you been at the church?? There is a nice tower, isn't it?
[close]

Potch

I've already been to the tower there and gotten the item.  I'm missing something else.
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Edwin Xie

Hey, where do you get the money?
Moving at superhigh speed getting to the planet called Earth. But it is boxed in white......thing.....

ROTh

@ Edwin
Spoiler
Who is Cubert the First?? Do youÃ,  know that? He has a statue.. Try to get some informations about him.
[close]

ROTh

I have heard about some bugs in my game (when you save the game and you load the game on another day you couldn't pass the old man again or the "face" didn't let you go, even if you have made everything you have to do...).Ã,  I tried to check and correct this.... but I don't know how to do it.
My problem: I connected these things (pass the old man etc.) to the "If a variable is set to a certain value" option, but it seems that the value (Global int) which is set in the game isn't saved. Why??

Edwin Xie

Hey, I'd be glad to fix any bad script in your game. Just PM me with the script.
Moving at superhigh speed getting to the planet called Earth. But it is boxed in white......thing.....

Edwin Xie

That eye guy told me that I didn't have everything I needed to get back home. I didn't get the spider.....but I did get everything else. Is there anything missing?

ROTh

I postet my problem in the technical forum there you can read my problem in detail. (Variables - problems with saving them)

@ Edwin
You need the spider to get something, but after the spider I could be that you come to my problem again. I think in the moment you could finish the game only if you didnt save the game (after coming out of the cube). If you want to help me to fix my game look at the technical forum, please!

Edwin Xie

I got the spider but the head says that I still have something missing to go back home.

ROTh

What you need to finish:
Spoiler
a wonderfiul cube, a necklace, and one cube (money)
[close]
If you have these things you should be able to finish as I said before ( Nov. 7.) without saving.

Edwin Xie

Where would you get the one cube (money)?

helene

excuse my english. Ã, how can I go out from the room with sign, Ã, I don't know how ? Ã, please help ??? ??? ???

Ieremiou

Thanks for a very strange... strange game ROTh.
Finally beat it after having to restart due to that oldman bug... when coming out of the Cube room.
When I did everything before passing the old man it was no trouble.
And yea I came across the multiple digging the same spot recieves more points bug hehe.
I could have ended the game with 200 something out of 77 but I had to restart because of that one bug.

/Ieremiou
Ieremiou
-----------

Love of Adventure games everywhere :)

ROTh

@ Edwin
Spoiler
You have to go into the tower, there you have to do something!
[close]

@ helene
Spoiler
You need two thngs which you get from Bart and the other nice guy. With these things you could open the last door. The meaning of the sign isn't important, but perhaps the sign itself!!
[close]

helene

Roth

I have the two things what I do with those things.  I don't understand the signification of the signs for open the door ??????? ??? ??? ??? ???

Edwin Xie

The church tower? How do I get in there?

helene

Edwin
How did you go out of the first room  .  the door is locked. I have the slinshoot et the tooth  together. but i can't open the door,  help please

Edwin Xie

Use you slingshot and your tooth together and then use it on the last symbol where there is a cloud looking object on the top of the symbol and the "@" sign on the bottom of the symbol. Use it on the "@" sign.

helene

thank you  Edwin   it's ok    I continue the game......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk