The Cube

Started by ROTh, Fri 22/10/2004 16:54:11

Previous topic - Next topic

helene

how can I pass the old man.  I have tire. I pass on him. but I don't know  what to do for the scream ?????

Edwin Xie

use waste bucket
Moving at superhigh speed getting to the planet called Earth. But it is boxed in white......thing.....

ROTh

@ Edwin
Spoiler
you can get into the tower with a rope and a hook, I think both of them you can get in the simsons garage
[close]

Bless

I have the bones, spider, wonderful cube, money cube, necklace, book, shovel and key.Ã,  He says I don't have everything I need, but I can't seem to find anything else to get.Ã,  Any hints of what to do?

ROTh

@ Bless
I think you have got everything you need.
If you want to finish the game you have to do it like Ieremiou (postet at Nov. 13.). There is a bug in the game which I hadn't corrected yet. I hope that I will find a little bit time to fix that problem!

SGK

lol!

ive seen the cube movie, and now theres a game about it!

i havent finished yet, but the game sure seem interesting.. except that i die in every damn door. :-X
Perils of Poom rules! Therefore i want a sequel!

for the ones that finished 7days,check this;D

jomama

I have everything from the garage, have gotten to the house with the eye, but now I'm stuck.  Anything significant with the fountain, statue, or rat?  How do I interact with the eye?

Help please!

JBiker51

Allow me to make some constructive critisizm. Next time, why don't you ask another member of this forum to help you with the illustrations? Many people around here do. Also, if you want to draw it all yourself, practice. Maybe buying a drawing pad would help, so you can use your freeform and then upload it? I hope that you take none of this personally. I just like helping other people making games so they can make the perfect ones for all of us to play. And, unfortunately, I am horrible at using game making tools, so the best and only thing I can do is play games and help others. You can contact me at benunkle3@msn.com if you want any other advice.
-JBiker51
"Never leave a penguin unattended" -Weebl and Bob

Therese

Quote from: Jim Gamma on Tue 26/10/2004 21:32:48
[quojavascript:replaceText(' :)', document.postmodify.message);
Smileyte author=Potch link=topic=17372.msg214037#msg214037 date=1098732663]
OK.... figured out which square to push...  although I did it by trial and error, I didn't see what was different about that one.... stuck again though!

Spoiler
   The floating head thingie says I don't have a ll I need to get home.  What do I need to get??
[close]

I too am stuck there. :(
You have to give him a Wonderful Cube which you buy at the cube store(the red building).   I hope this helps.

=The=Brat=

HOW DO I GET THE KEY!?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Therese and Brat - please don't bump a months-old thread for asking hints. In fact, don't ask for hints here at all if you can help if, go to the Hints and Tips forum.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

the_brat499

I didnt know this was bumped, i thought this was new!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk