Melrin: The Dragon Menace

Started by Joacim Andersson, Tue 26/10/2004 07:44:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Joacim Andersson

Spoiler
The game actually contains 3 easter eggs :)
[close]

ggp

Spoiler
I did get 3, but 2 were from the same place so i didn't think the 3rd counted.....
[close]

Joacim Andersson

You shouldn't be able to get two eggs from the same location  ???

luutje

the game is too hard for me i guess. need help again.....i can't find cheese or lemon.  what to do with the bees and i can't get in the well with my rope

Joacim Andersson

Spoiler
You'll get information about how you get the cheese when you've got the jam.
There is a place in the Skoog Forest you haven't visited yet, sometimes you must leave the path you're walking on....
The bees are busy creatures.... They need to relax a bit.
The rope need to be anchored somehow... Read the spells and figure out what items you have and which spells you can create now.
[close]

Khris

I'm stuck, too
Spoiler
I only need to find the thing to catch my dreams...what is it and where can I get it?
[close]

Thanks

Joacim Andersson

Spoiler
You have to combine two things you have to create it....
[close]

ggp

Luutje you should use spoilers....you're giving away information and possibly ruining it for others.
Joacim;
Spoiler
I got an easter egg from the grave, then returned to the grave and got another one.
[close]

Joacim Andersson

Thanks for the info ggp I must have made a misstake there, you should only be able to get that once.... There is one more on another location

godfreako

how do i get out of that hole after i helped the dwarf and got the pin?i have lost the map

godfreako

ok figured out that now wheress the string?

Joacim Andersson

Spoiler
When you exit out into the wood again look carefully around and you'll find a rope
[close]

godfreako

Quote from: Joacim Andersson on Wed 27/10/2004 02:44:13
Spoiler
When you exit out into the wood again look carefully around and you'll find a rope
[close]
i am asking for the string not the rope

Khris

Quite impolite, aren't ya?

Spoiler
use the knife on the rope...
[close]

Khris

Quote from: Joacim Andersson on Tue 26/10/2004 14:21:30
Spoiler
You have to combine two things you have to create it....
[close]

Spoiler
I have (apart from spellbook and bowl containing sour cream and hotdog): map, translator, feathers, hammer, tar...am I missing something?
[close]

minor glitch:
Spoiler
you can get the hammer over and over again, probably 'cause the script only checks the inventory (actually a bug, because the barrel is said to be empty after picking up the hammer for the first time
[close]

ggb

Khrismuc;
Spoiler
Yes you are missing something.......maybe try finding some more rope......
[close]

zxc

Spoiler

stuck at the bees.
how do i get the pipe for the spell?
[close]

ggp

Spoiler
What are pipes/flutes made from ?
[close]

Joacim Andersson

khrismuc:
Spoiler
I understand how one can miss to see the second rope... It's on the Island of Gastar so you don't have to go search every screen for it. Look closely...
[close]

About the minor glitch:
Spoiler
That is not a bug... It just happens that it lives an irish leprechaun on that island named McHammer and he comes around every once in a while to make sure there is still a hammer in that barrel. Why? How would I know, he's crazy...
[close]

luutje

i am sorry for the other players........how do i use de hide spoiler?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk