Spoiler
Have you found the bakery? It's on the Normansdal Island
[close]

eb

joacim the tribe has spoken i need u to bring me ur torch

amc

Ok, clearly I'm an idiot here...

Spoiler
I can't find either the knife or the key to the berry garden, and can't figure out how to get into the well. What do I anchor the rope to? I have the lemon, bowl of water, bread, garlic, shell, handkerchief, rope, tar, & stick. I've tried every combination of things that I can think of!

I've been enjoying the games, though!

Thx...
[close]

Joacim Andersson

Spoiler
Well you need the knife to create a spell to have something that can be used to anchor the rope. The knife are outside the hut on the first island (look closely near the window). The anchor must be made out of steel.
[close]

amc

Aha! Thank you!!!! Now if I could just figure out the sea breeze... :~)

Joacim Andersson

Sea breeze:

Spoiler
What can you use to hear the sea even though you might be 1000 miles from the nearest sea?
[close]

jcast

hello

I have made the dreamcatcher but I do not know how use it or make the spell

regards

jcast

Joacim Andersson

Spoiler
The dream catcher is used to create the fire extinguisher. To create that you also need some meat and sour cream. Do you have that? Have you been able to get rid of the sceleton ghost on the Island of Gastar? Have you found the cat?
[close]

jcast

hello

Spoiler

I have got the cream and a sausage (after finding the cat), but when I mix the 3 elementes in the bow to create the fire extinguisher it does not work.
[close]

Regards

Joacim Andersson

Spoiler
That's because you need sour cream, not regular cream. What have you used before that is sour?
[close]

jcast

Hello

This weekend I've finished the game, and really enjoyed it.

Thanks everybody. especially joacim

hamish20

Where are the bees? I cannot find them anywhere.

Joacim Andersson

Spoiler
The bees are in the Kobhara Wasteland. If you can't find that place you are not yet finished in the Skoog Forest. Do you have the ceramic bowl? If not find that and get the spring water.
[close]

sunshinegold

Cannot download game. I get the following message:

This domain is parked, pending renewal, or has expired.
Please contact the domain provider with questions.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk