The Money Talks (updated 13-12-2004)

Started by burakaxx, Tue 16/11/2004 11:32:15

Previous topic - Next topic

burakaxx

"The Money Talks" 

Hello guys my name is Burak .İt's my first game and this is the game about  womans,money and intrigui.But my english is not good enough i hope every word i wrote is right :))

i am waitin suggests    thank you

Features:
Larry style jokes
Broken sword style gameplay,puzzles and cutscenes
2 main character(Leo and Jasmine)
real world locations
motorcycle driving
nice sound effects
and maybe voice pack

Main character:Leo Gapur(writer)
                        Jasmine(journalist)

Story's other main characters:
İdil Başar(Pub owner and professiona thief and swindler)
Hakan(Government agent)

PROGRESS

STORY

Leo is a writer lives in newyork.He writes about history and art.His last book didnt make money and he decides to establish a job with his last money.Leo wants to run a Pub in Bodrum (holiday place).But the Pub's owner(İdil Başar) is a professional swindler about historical art.And pub is fake for this job.Meanwhile Leo meets with Jasmine.After this point interesting and exiciting events begins around  them...

Gregjazz

Very intriguing screenshots. Good luck with the game!

burakaxx

:-X  thank you very much Geoffkhan .Anyway backgrounds not is the final versions especially at the bottom.İn this background also character's drawing will be change of course...

i will new post with completed backgroun and character soon 

Gord10

Guzel gorunuyor :)
Keep up the work. Nice to see people from Turkey like me.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

burakaxx

:D çok teşekkürler yorumun için ....

i also seen your game in the web site i think yo are working on role-playin games

your game is nice  good luck to you  and do not break contact  ...Bye

InCreator

I like it!Ã,  :D

But as soon as it's ready, don't forget to ask someone to proofread and betatest it.

Also, don't post JPG screenshots - use GIF or (even better) PNG format instead. So they're not blurry and people can see whole prettiness of your game.

burakaxx

Thanks.. increator

i'll do it 

if there is any suggest else to share with me you can say it any time byee 

burakaxx

meanwhile screenshot talking language is turkish but i am translating all speech in the game to english.Maybe i can find some people to make voice for game its better than text i think...

burakaxx

now game is updated  and  demo will release soon  byesss

_Q.U.A.D_

Wow it looks nice man.Backgrounds reminds me  The Runaway game .Did you play that game?? By the way the second screenshot is a cutscene  right :)

burakaxx

Quote from: _Q.U.A.D_ on Mon 13/12/2004 16:44:47

Wow it looks nice man.Backgrounds reminds me  The Runaway game .Did you play that game?? By the way the second screenshot is a cutscene  right :)

yes i played the Runaway. Second is on the way :)) and its right second ss is a cutscene .Leo takes off his glasses and looks in to city with his binoculars  thank you for comment  bye

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk