Previous topic - Next topic

tingtech

BASEDON (based on Deliverance) v1.0
===========================
(C)2004 ting tech

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  (dowloads section)

BACKGROUND
==========
Sean C. Pierce thinks he's going hunting with his friend Erin until they run into some ugly hillbillies...

CONTAINS VIOLENCE, SOME LANGUAGE, DISTURBING IMAGES, and bad programming.Ã, 

Based on the 2004 amateur film "Basedon" which is based on the 1973 film "Deliverance"

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Gah, freewebs.

Could anyone mirror it, please?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Totoro

I also can't get to the download section, maybe the javascript in my browser does not work very well... But maybe you could also offer a "normal", un-cool  := way to download it too?

Chicky

tingtech

Quote from: Candle on Sun 21/11/2004 12:05:10
mirror
http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosted/Game/basedon.zip

Thank you.  I wish my game was better, though.  Maybe I should finish my other game that's 100x better...

POWER HELL!!!

tingtech

I made this hell game for a school project, hell!Ã,  I hate this game and everyone in it, so I'm going to delete it off of the website!!!  Hahahaha!!!

Thank you.

Totoro

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Hey, the thing is still uploaded on the MicroTech mirror!
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Chicky

Hey TingTech, your game is achually quite fun. The fact that you are acting like quite a noob about it doesnt really make people want to play it. It has a unique style that makes it quite funny, and the music really is great.

Keep working!

lakerz

Was anyone able to get a "good" ending in Basedon?  I've seen two endings that resulted in...

Spoiler
DEATH!  :P
[close]

t.i.n.g. tech-er

There are only two endings, and that's official because I made the game.  Really, I did.  I'm just too lazy to log into the forums.  And I'm also too lazy to work on a new game.
So little time, so much to do.
I DID just get accepted into my first choice college Cal Poly SLO for the hard-to-get-into major of architecture...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk