James Bond - Who wants to live again? (November MAGS)

Started by Sinitrena, Tue 23/11/2004 02:31:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinitrena

James Bond - Who wants to live again?

You are James Bond and someone kills you while you are in bed with Janine, you're current girlfriend. But you have luck. A man called A offers you the possibility to live again, but he wants you to do something on earth before you can live again. The only problem is that you're dead enemy Clawman has been offerd the same possibility to live again by a man called Z. And Clawman tries to kill you and to destroy the earth. Will you manage to give James Bond his life back?

Have fun and download it here.

straston

Quote from: Sinitrena on Tue 23/11/2004 02:31:18

Have fun and download it here.

Obviously, a nice game... still I'm stuck.  ;)

Spoiler

I have the chalk, poisoned apple and the knife. Obviously, I have to check the knife for fingerprints, but
I can't use it with the computer.
Both Janine and Q refuse to talk to me. (Only places are Hotel, Janines house and Q's Lab)
[close]

Sinitrena

Spoiler
You missed one item in Q's lab. Left to the chemical things there's a mortar that you can use to make the chalk to pulver. That will help you to get the fingerprint.
[close]

lakerz

Sinitrena,

Just finished playing through your game.  Overall I thought you did a nice job.  I also liked "A Magic Stone."  The puzzles in both games were on the easy side, but that is fine by me.

Curious about the ending to James Bond game:

Spoiler
Is there a way to blow up Clawman's base as well as kill Clawman?  I wasn't able to find a way to kill him.
[close]

Sinitrena

Spoiler
It's not possible to kill Clawman. I decided to have some kind of open end. Just in case I want to make a sequel sometime.
[close]

Khris

I found two bugs so far, aside from spelling mistakes.

Spoiler
The chalk can be found in the plant more than once.
Poisoning the dog doesn't change the look at message.
[close]

straston

Quote from: Sinitrena on Tue 23/11/2004 16:36:51
Spoiler
You missed one item in Q's lab. Left to the chemical things there's a mortar that you can use to make the chalk to pulver. That will help you to get the fingerprint.
[close]

Thanks, I finished it. :)

Just one thing, not a real bug but something that made me wonder:

Spoiler

The currency in the UK (where the story probably - how else can we have Q's lab? - starts) is not Euro.
Better change the dialog on the airport.
[close]

Aside from this, a nice game  :)

Bye,
Oliver

Sinitrena

Thanks for the bug reports. I will fix them but not very soon, 'cause these are not really serious bugs.
And straston, I feel really stupid now.  I didn't even think of this.

timcclayton

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed playing this game !!!

:)

Blade

Stuck.

Spoiler
How do I disable the security system?
[close]
Studies show that 50% of the people do not know they form half of the society.

Sinitrena

lelev
Spoiler
Just open it
[close]
Still stuck?
Spoiler
Do you have the screwdriver?
[close]
Spoiler
Did you already go back in the plane?
[close]

And the last hint:
Spoiler
Go to the plane, take the screwdriver, use the screwdriver on the security system.
[close]

Nostradamus

Interesting old school style game.

Help please...
Spoiler
I attached the gum to the clock but how do I complete the bomb?
[close]

Sinitrena

Nostradamus
Spoiler
You need a cable to complete it
[close]
Need another hint?
Spoiler
The cable is in the bathroom.
[close]

Skio

I still cannot figure out the solution of the parachute mini-game. Whatever I do, I ALWAYS die!!!

Any help?
Î'νδρων Επιφανων Πασα Î"η ΤαφοÏ,

Sinitrena

This shows the spot where the parachute should end (I apologiese for the bad quality, but I made this .jpg really fast). It is a bit easier if you slow down the game speed

Stitch

although I had minor problems with the interface, the game was pretty okay!

desimaui

Quote from: Sinitrena on Tue 30/11/2004 21:30:39

This shows the spot where the parachute should end (I apologiese for the bad quality, but I made this .jpg really fast). It is a bit easier if you slow down the game speed

Sorry, but I am stuck at the airport. Where do I find the key? What about socks?
All You Need is Love!

BlackZombie

I didn't really like the parachute game, having to start over again if you fail it. The instructions are really confusing for that part, I still don't think I know what to do! The game is great otherwise though, I can't believe the music doesn't get old!

BlackZombie

Quote from: desimaui on Tue 21/06/2005 09:03:32
Quote from: Sinitrena on Tue 30/11/2004 21:30:39

Sorry, but I am stuck at the airport. Where do I find the key? What about socks?

Spoiler
the socks are in the trash, look at the socks
[close]

desimaui

Okay, I beat the parachuate game but stuck again. I am in the building and have shot all the guards. I have the clock but how do I use it to stop the missles from going off?
All You Need is Love!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk