Started by VII Toast, Sat 27/11/2004 07:04:04

Previous topic - Next topic

VII Toast

:-\ ::)
To the ends of earth, when the skys are read, and the planet spins like a top opon the new time. This is the dead, this is the light, the is the tru7h.

MrColossal

Um, good luck and all but why did you take Bungie's Pimps At Sea images and well, idea?

You seem to be a fan of Bungie from your website so it's obvious that's where you got it from.

Also, from your description I don't understand what makes them pimps. Is there a reason you want them to be pimps? As in do they have a series of prostitutes that the player controls?

Just wondering, and good luck.

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

VII Toast

-
To the ends of earth, when the skys are read, and the planet spins like a top opon the new time. This is the dead, this is the light, the is the tru7h.

Laya

Why did you do a simple paintover of one of the Rotn characters??? He doesnt look very 'pimp-like' to me.

lawrenceofarabia

It sounds like a great idea and I can't wait to play it. I agree though that he should be dressed like a pimp. It would be a lot more funny. Give him a cane and a fur coat and bowler cap. Also I suggest you add a bungie logo onto the title so you're being honest about where the idea came from as well as making a swell joke. ;D

VII Toast

PinkSugarHearts

I don't understand why people post unworthy posts like this (I'm talking about you, VII Toast). Please play the clown on another location, but NOT here, okay? I know I talk like a moderator, but this is how I think about it.

ManicMatt

Quote from: Pink Sugar Heart Attack on Sun 15/01/2006 16:36:49
I don't understand why people post unworthy posts like this (I'm talking about you, VII Toast). Please play the clown on another location, but NOT here, okay? I know I talk like a moderator, but this is how I think about it.

No, a moderator wouldn't bump an old thread.  ::)

(Cool name by the way.)

hedgefield

Yeah, I reckon Darth will be here any second. In the meantime, I might as well wonder why VII erased his posts...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk