Princess Marian and the Fountain of Unicorns

Started by SSH, Wed 22/12/2004 15:17:28

Previous topic - Next topic

SSH

Many will be surprised by this news, but the Fountain of Youth team have made some big changes in the way the game is heading. To avoid  the biggest legal problems, the main character has been changed from Indiana Jones to another well-know character who has featured in a series of games already. This was made possible by myself being already on the team of both developments. Secondly, to fit in more with the mood of Princess Marian as the main character, the McGuffin has been changed from the Fountain of Youth to the Fountain of Unicorns.

You may hear m0ds making some sour grapes comments, but unfortunately that is because he has been dropped from both the music and the project management. Our new musical director has shown herself to be a talented musician for her age and we expect big things in the future.

I hope that you can enjoy the new game, and that it will bring you some Christmas cheer.  :=

Download link, 1.27M zip

For more games in the Princess Marian series, please go here

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Yay! Another Princess Marian game!

...on a side note, I can't download Princess Marian 4, and I'd really like to...
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

SSH

I've updated the game database page, my web page and the CGA thread with new links for PMIV download. Let me know if you get any more problems.... I know the PMIV screenshot is broken, but that's Angelfire's fault for not allowing remote linking

All of my games can be found just by clicking my forum name on the left and looking at the game list in my profile.

Nacho

You know I think that's the best AGS sage evah... Downloading...

***I put myself so tender when I play that games made by this lovely family man to his family***

^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Secret Fawful

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe this!!!!!! :'(

Bernie

Oh, what's the matter, my good man? It's such a sweet little game! :D

Secret Fawful

Exactly! As an evil genius, I can't take such things! I want a violent Indiana Jones game! Wahhhhhhhhh!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk