The Sleepy Island - all right now?

Started by Best, Thu 23/12/2004 00:22:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Best

My new game - the Sleepy Island have been released. You can find it in medium length games. Enjoy!

You play Evan McHavoc, a Scottish warrior, who was the last one left to care of his father after his two brothers moved away to the London. Now, father is dying, but before he dies, he will tell you about the treasure he buried on one of the Pacific Ocean islands.
Here are the screenshots.

and

If you cant see them try this:

http://www.freewebs.com/masinko/2.jpg

and this

http://www.freewebs.com/masinko/1.jpg

And you can download the game from here:

http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Host/Games/SI.zip

Because I cant change the game location (url). It tells me I have invalid password, but I dont know the password. Savvy? Help me please.
Valame tes lan-utas desi gronto?

Einoo unplugged

Quote from: Best Willis on Thu 23/12/2004 00:22:47
My new game - the Sleepy Island have been released. You can find it in medium length games. Enjoy!

How about POSTING A LINK TO THE GAME? Eh? And maybe some SCREENSHOTS? And some PLOT INFO?!?!?!?

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. Please read the rules before you post. You won't get so much negative feedback if you do.

Gilbert

Especially when the game is hosted on freewebs.com where remote link from the games page doesn't work for everybody.

Candle

And you get 1.2 kb's download speed ..

Potch

Yeah, I can't download it either. :(
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

BlackBaron

Screenshot! Screenshot! Screenshot!!!
"Do you thirst for knowledge no matter the cost?"
            -Watrik, master glassblower

Best

I have fixed those problems with informations on this page and Iam working right now on the download, so it should work in few minutes. Hope its all right now! Why I cant modify the game url? It tells me, that I have invalid password, but I dont know what password to put there. Btw. You can download the Sleepy Island from here:

http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Host/Games/SI.zip

Best

Quote from: Candle on Thu 23/12/2004 05:09:08
And you get 1.2 kb's download speed ..

I hope it will b ok.

Oneiro_Farseer

Okay, I think there're enough of us stuck now to warrant a hint.  :P

Spoiler
We're on the island and we've got as far as getting the bit of map from the pirate. The Frenchman wants his flag and we presumably want to get the Englishman drunk, but we can't seem to get anywhere. Any hints? Please? ???
[close]

A couple of notes - if you want to be accurate, someone from Scotland is referred to as 'Scots' not 'Scotch', and Scotland is not part of England - they're separate countries in the UK. :)

Joyce

To the creator of this game, I think you better get yourself over to the Hints and Tips forum and read all the problems we are having. My problem is I can't leave the screen  where the frenchman is, I have clicked and clicked and clicked  on where I came in, and the darn guy just won't leave the screen.  I think I have broken my mouse lol

Nostradamus

Looks nice but I need help:
Spoiler
I'm stuck in the first screen. I talked to both guys, looked at the mosaic and talked to the monk again. But I can't do anything or go anywhere from there. What do I do next?
[close]

Best

For further information see the Hints and Tips forum.

lakerz

I just completed the game.  Congrats on finishing a pretty nice game!  It is rough around the edges, with quite a few spelling/grammar and other minor bugs.  Still, I thought the graphics were good, music and sound effects nice, story was interesting if a bit hard to follow at times. 

The puzzles were a bit hard, sometimes because of the bugs.  I thought the pixel hunting was a tad extreme, trying to click just the right pixel to interact with an object.  Anyways, I'm glad to have played it.

Stitch

This game was hard! Nice art though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk