The Day John Saved Christmas

Started by Mr Flibble, Fri 24/12/2004 19:25:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Flibble

This is a holiday game that doesn't take itself too seriously. And don't worry, the titles a joke too.

John Everymann is spending Christmas alone this year. Just like every other year. He takes a glug of whiskey and turns on the television to watch a festive movie.
His movie is interrupted by a news report, which tells him that xmas has been cancelled!

Features
*320x200 resolution at 16bit
*Amazing cinematic scenes (really!)
*A host of wacky characters
*A ripped walkcycle
*A catchy soundtrack
*An "original" story
*Trivia and rip offs!
*A barrel of fun,Ã,  suitable for ages 4 and up.

This is my first finished AGS game, and its a little bit rushed because I wanted to get it finished for Christmas.

Its a bit of fun.

Download ~2.5mb
(Right click, Save Target as)

Or you can use Candle's mirror. 

Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

Candle

You may want to move this to http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosting/ANSM295S-MU10-SLGME.html so it don't take forever to download .
And the link just opens back to this page .. freewebs sucks ..

Mr Flibble

Well, thanks for that, but if you right click and save target as, it should work fine.

Iwan

Good job Mr Flibble, I had a good laugh playing that! :=

GuyLaDouche

How do you get past the guard that's blocking the elevator? I already fixed the vending machine from tipping over and I don't know what to do with the wire afterward.

Also I found a glitch:

Spoiler
If you click on the telephone wire a second time, It plays the same animations of the telemarketer calling for Maurice, and Maurice dissapears and re-enters the room
[close]

Funny Game, by the way  ;D

Mr Flibble

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

To get past the guard:
Spoiler
Did you try engaging the guard's sweet tooth?
[close]

Thanks also for the bug report, that beta tester wasn't worth the food I paid him with.
I might upload a corected version...don't count on it.

Merry Christmas!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk