Mikes Room

Started by Candle, Fri 28/01/2005 04:21:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Candle

Well Mike woke up a little late and his younger brother left and slam the door . You come out to find the door stuck and now you have to get out so you can get to school .

Screen shot .
Download part 1
http://www.downloadcounter.com/cgi-bin/download.pl?username=Candle&account=194

Download part2
http://www.downloadcounter.com/cgi-bin/download.pl?username=Candle&account=226

I know my other games have sucked but I have took what everyone told me and used it in this small game :)
1.63 MB zip .
Artwork by me ,Reality On The Norm(GUI and background) And char by MrColossal Made over by Me.
Frontal nudity (backside)
Candle
4/10/05
Lost a server so had to do some moving so some links may not work or ?
I will try to get it all working this week again .

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Stuck in a cell... stuck in a garage... stuck in a room... I'm beginning to see a pattern here. ::)

Downloading.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Candle

lol ..
Less dialogue that I have to do ..
Hope you like it .

Candle

I forgot a sound file so download this zip  and drop it in the main folder . unzip it first amd only if you downloaded it last night or  before this post .

Dan

Nice looking little game Candle. I found a small bug for you:

Spoiler

After looking at the bag to get the mirror, you can keep doing this and you will get an extra 10 points each time.
[close]

Also, not sure about this:

Spoiler

Did you know it is possible to complete the game in about 5 clicks simply by getting the bag, then mirror and using it with the window. Of course you don't finish with many points if its the only thing you do. This might have been intentional of course.
[close]

And finally, my own problem ;D

Spoiler

I didn't find a use for the rope or nails, or the Mac I made from the PDA, and so I only finished with 130 points, what did I miss?
[close]

Cheers,
Dan.

Joyce

Same here, I didn't get to use any of the other stuff I picked up because I used the mirror on the window and the game was over. Is this really the end of the game?

Candle

Yes I did that intentional
Spoiler
so that you didn't get all the points if you used the mirror on the window . but if you use the rope on the window you would have seen a message about the rope  being to short . the  mac and the nails are just a kind of joke with nothing to do anything in game :) .thanks for telling me about the mirror and more points .
[close]
I have started on more of the game so you will start on the next part with the door open and you can go from there.
Don't want to give anything way . :)

Potch

Spoiler
I can't use the rope with the window.Ã,  Nothing happens. As a matter of fact, once I pick up everything and pull the mirror out of the sack, I can't do anything else besides end the game by clicking the mirror on the window.  I've tried everything.  What am I missing?  I have: sack, mirror, rope, coke can (oh I can drink that), nails, wire cutters, and a hammer.
[close]
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Candle

Ok here ya go .
Spoiler

key at end of bed
Use wire cutters on wire spool
use hammer on PDA
use wire on pda
take key and use on cabinet doors
use hand on bottom right corner of far right poster
use key on bottom left door on canbinet
take gun and shoot window .
use rope on window
use can of coke on self
use use binoculars on window
look at tote bag grab mirror
use mirror on window
done
[close]

Potch

Thanks, but I still can't find the key.
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Candle

Spoiler
if you have push on the poster first in the last poster of the lower right corner then you will find the key at the end of the bed about middle and just before the footboard.
[close]

Potch

Spoiler
I'm sorry.. .I'm a pest.... I clicked all over all of the posters... in EVERY corner, and all it says is WTF I can't use that.
[close]

Candle

Thats ok I'm not doing anything right now so your not a pest . lol
Spoiler

Forget the poster just  feel at the end of the bed . look at the mark  I made on this screenshot.

[close]

Potch

Yay!  I found it!  Wow.... talk about a pixel hunt!  Thanks.  :)

Candle

lol sorry about that , the next part will not have that pixel hunting ..
working on part two now  and it should be dome in a ferw days I guess . I just need backgrounds .
I may use Reality On The Norm backgrounds  if I can't find some to use as I can't draw worth shit ..

Potch

LOL, I can't draw either... that's why I haven't made a game!

Candle

Here is mikes room 2 .
This one os a lot bigger and should take sometime to play . I hope . lol
I did use rooms from Reality On The Norm and some chars so you know before hand .
But anyways I hope I got all the bugs ? (no one to test for me )

Potch

Cool... so far I like it.... but... is there a way to get into the bathroom?  I click on the door handle, and the timer goes and he doesn't go in. 

Candle

Quote from: Potch on Thu 03/02/2005 14:45:20
Cool... so far I like it.... but... is there a way to get into the bathroom? I click on the door handle, and the timer goes and he doesn't go in.
heh You need to have something in your inventory  to get in there.. Just keep trying after you find something .

Potch

Ok so i finished it, I think... but
Spoiler
I didn't get the guy's cat.  I coudln't figure that one out.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk