Catacombic: An andventure in Antarctica. yet another sobbing mirror update

Started by jetxl, Wed 16/02/2005 20:32:53

Previous topic - Next topic

themom

Enjoyed the game.I liked the wind & snow. I even felt chilly.           themom

Pod

EliantoAsGuest

Can I ask if someone can make up a mirror since the last posted doesn't work!!! Please....

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Arrighty, I finally got around to adding this one to the archive. I hope it's working, there were some problems while uploading. I think it's jinxed. ::)

http://aafiles.bicycle-for-slugs.org/full/Catacombic.rar
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Elianto

jetxl

thanks, rui!

I'll update the game and upload it to a webhost someday...

shrff

Looks like it would have been pretty fun, except that
Spoiler
I got tired of hunting pixels along the ore track in the cave.Ã,  It was just too hard to get through.
[close]

jetxl

comment noted.

any other problems that you would like to see fixed? (appart from the multy sollution battlefield puzzles)

Vardis

The multi solution battlefield puzzles trump anything else IMO. :)Ã,  I had the misfortune of finding seven other solutions for the puzzle I got before the eighth one worked.Ã,  :o

[edit]Well, I was also crashing at the end after some credits floated by, although I figure that's the end?[/edit]

HayleyComet01

i cant seem to figure out the glass puzzle, the one where you have to keep clicking on different ones to make a path to get to the cave, ive been on it for about 45 ins now cant figure it out. help please?

Traveler

I started playing this game and it looks really nice after the first look but I did notice that in the intro there are *lots* of spelling errors. It would be nice to see those fixed, so that they don't ruin the game.

Other thatn that it really looks like a nice game, good job! :)

Gilbert

Hehe there's at least one typo in this thread's subject line already. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk