Dirk's Adventure

Started by poop743, Sat 26/02/2005 20:33:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Czar

Well, as this seems like a confrontation of sides, i will say that i'm with Rich/Tread on this one.
Encourage him, or better yet, show him the way it should be done, or at least better if you cant show it all, but dont throw stones at him for releasing his first attempt, even if he has a history with a reputation.
I thought you all wanted non-linear stuff in your games, while you are all acting so linear, and having prejudice on someone who got on your nerves before.

He made a mistake, so kill him.
( But if he continues that way, maybe you should )

C.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Like Krismuc, I actually thought the game was a joke, yes? Under that light PLUS with the background the guy has, what else could I assume? You can only cry "wolf" so many times. The last times he's been here he's mocked us - the "halo" game he references, plus a certain thread in the tech forum, were sheer mockery. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, and without even a word of apology about his past behaviour, he brings this in - I seriously thought it was a joke, and I also kept waiting for the punchline. Ok, so I was biased and this time he cried "wolf" for a reason. But, if he doesn't like the response he had, that should teach him not to cry "wolf" so many times. Don't tell me this isn't another important lesson for him.

At any rate, I already gave my constructive criticism. It may not have seemed constructive to those of you who insist on seeing me as an "adult who think I am too great" (far from the truth - I am a worthless piece of shit in most regards, why do you think I don't really have a life outside my computer?), but then, as I've been pointed out recently, this is the world wide web. There's many people out here. This is MY opinion and criticism, and many millions of people around the world don't give a damn. If poop disagrees, he can just join them and listen to the people he wants to listen, and so can we all. It's a free forum.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Hey Rich, I take offense to that!  I happen to be an adult..Not that I'm happy about having a pot belly and venom breath every morning, but still...

I know what you mean by finding someone annoying, Rui..There are a few people on these boards that I feel exactly the same about, but there's nothing to be gained by flaming them, either, except a new cast of enemies...We all know how that goes.

"Pain are temporary, but victoly are forever!" - some japanese game

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I never meant to flame, and if I did that I apologise. I did mean to sound pissed off at his behaviour, since this time he seems willing to listen, but not to flame. And if I offended other people in the process, I apologise as well, it wasn't my intention.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk