Escape the ship, pictures uploaded

Started by AnInhumer, Thu 03/03/2005 19:12:35

Previous topic - Next topic

AnInhumer

I realise that I shouldn't technically post my first game...
But everyone I've shown it to says I should, even if the graphics aren't up to much.

There will be many bugs that my guinea pigs testers didn't find so post them here if you do!

The screen shots you asked for:

And a game summary (copied from the opening message):

The ship you are in has entered the asteroid belt & has been damaged beyond repair.
You have been, because of an error in the "failsafe" computer system, missed off the list of personnel.
The only way to open the escape pod door is with a key card, but they took that with them when they were leaving.
You must escape!

AnInhumer

I have located the "&" bug so don't post about it please, I will upload the new file ASAP.
EDIT: All clear not that anyone has downloaded the file yet

DystopianRhetoric

Could you give us a brief description, maybe a couple of screenshots, to give us an idea of what to expect maybe?

Neil Dnuma

I second the last request, it's a good thing (and required too).

Apart from that I've already played your game, and it was a fun little space romp! Cool in-game jokes, some terrific meta-humour  :) It reminded me a bit of the first Rob Blanc. Maybe you could speed up Roger just a little though...

I hope you will make more games!

YOke

Had a go and it was a good game!

Speed up Roger some and it's very playable! Good first game, so just keep em coming!

Enlightenment is not something you earn, it's something you pay for the rest of your life.

Sztyopek

Quote from: AnInhumer on Thu 03/03/2005 19:12:35
I realise that I shouldn't technically post my first game...
But everyone I've shown it to says I should, even if the graphics aren't up to much.
Come on, I found this game perfectly okay, good story, and no problem with graphics.
Looking forward to your next game (or Escape II, perhaps, with an enhanced Roger).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk