Norbi's quest 2

Started by placyd, Mon 07/03/2005 12:17:55

Previous topic - Next topic

placyd

I really dont know why this is happening....maybe the server is too slow
Can someone tell me another where can I upload my game??

yvonne

Quote from: placyd on Mon 07/03/2005 12:17:55
Hello! I'm placyd, from Hungary again!
I finished the sequel to Norbi's quest and translated it into english.
So its downloadable now!

You say it's a sequel - where is Norbi's Quest 1?
Or has it been only for Hungary?

Yvonne

In my previous message I was asking about NQ 1, but even NQ 2 is undownloadable - for my country at least. Server busy, unable to establish a connection, retrying to connect server  - these messages have been going on for eight hours. Pity.

Potch

i was finally able to get Norbi 2... great game by the way.  i got pretty stuck a few times, but the people over at hints and tips were fabulous!  Anyway, I would like to play norbi 1.  I can download it, but it says the file is invalid when I try to run it.
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

placyd

Quote from: Yvonne on Wed 16/03/2005 17:57:36
In my previous message I was asking about NQ 1, but even NQ 2 is undownloadable - for my country at least. Server busy, unable to establish a connection, retrying to connect serverÃ,  - these messages have been going on for eight hours. Pity.

Norbi's quest 1 is in the short games. You can download from there.
Or from our website: http://www.pilczstudios.atw.hu

placyd

Quote from: Potch on Wed 16/03/2005 18:58:59
i was finally able to get Norbi 2... great game by the way.Ã,  i got pretty stuck a few times, but the people over at hints and tips were fabulous!Ã,  Anyway, I would like to play norbi 1.Ã,  I can download it, but it says the file is invalid when I try to run it.

I dont know why. Maybe because its not in zip format???
I will upload in zip soon...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk