Recess 2

Started by Vel, Sun 13/03/2005 14:05:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Vel

Hey there I decided to make this to get used to the new AGS scripting language - I used the old graphics, made some new. Other features of the game include real time and music by Petteri Aartolahti.

Download from here

Have fun.

sunshinegold

Quote from: Vel on Sun 13/03/2005 14:05:18
Hey there I decided to make this to get used to the new AGS scripting language - I used the old graphics, made some new. Other features of the game include real time and music by Petteri Aartolahti.

Download from here

Have fun.

Sorry but cannot open the .rar file so cannot play your game.  Why isn't it a .zip file ???

DoorKnobHandle

Simply download WinRar. Google for it.

Vel

Because .rar is a better compression than .zip is.

EKM

Wow, that was a short game...I beat it already.

It's weird...I mean, I like the whole school thing and how it takes place inside of a school, but there wasn't really anything to do. There's no real story or plot, it's just walking around.

Maybe that was your intention? Well, I haven't played the first Recess so that's probably why it's weird to me.

Vel

Well if you saw the outro and not the 'Dear player' message you beat it. The whole intention was to have a freedom of action and all that real time. As I said, I made it to get used to the new scripting language, it's nothing special or something.

Indie Boy

would be funny if this went into the hints and tips thread
I won't use this login.
Try IndieBoy instead

EKM

^^^ LOL.

Well, Vel...that's cool if you're working on scripting and getting used to it. Hmm, I could never get the script to work LOL...

anyway, hey, how about we work on a game sometime? The only contribution I could make is probably coming up with characters and the storyline (since I write stories in my spare time).

MichaelJackson

Quote from: Vel on Sun 13/03/2005 14:05:18
Hey there I decided to make this to get used to the new AGS scripting language

Sorry, I haven't downloaded and played it yet... byt 'new AGS scripting language'.  :o What's this all about?

Gilbert

Read this thread, the next version of AGS (which would be soon released) is a major update.

Vel

Heh everglaze, sorry, but I already have a couple of projects running...

EKM

Alright, that's cool.

Privateer Puddin'

Sorry, i have to ask, this has been bugging me like hell for the last 2 days, just what is that red/green gradient? :D

Vel

Errrrr.... An artistic touch.
¬_¬

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk