COP the Game

Started by , Tue 15/03/2005 06:59:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuntis

COP the Game - A small little adventure action game
(Contains violence)

I need to go to school, so I'm having a little rush. I can't tell much for you guys.

1.1 DOWNLOAD

Screenshot:

WinSite mirror
NOTE:
WinSite is 1.0 currently. 1.1 will be uploaded in a few days.

refoops

Hehe, great game. Gave me a laugh. Im stuck though :p

What do i do with the prints? Oh and one bug. If you go back into your room from the apartment hallway you'll end up in the very top area and you can't move. Overall good game.

Blade

Kinda funny ;) I'm stuck

Spoiler
How do I get the pasword to backyard?
[close]
Studies show that 50% of the people do not know they form half of the society.

Gijs

Nice game

Spoiler
Go to Jhon Doe's apartment
[close]

Ishmael

Nice game, the art style is very... original :)

There were some character misplacements, like
Spoiler
when returning to the FBI base after getting rid of the reporters, Anderson appeared right next to the backyard door
[close]

I didn't note them down at all, so I can't remember them... anyway, the game was playable to the end. Nice work!
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

desimaui

Quote from: Tuntis on Sun 20/03/2005 20:06:54
Thanks for the comments. Make sure that you save every 5-10 minutes.

Also,
Spoiler
Go to Doe's house, pick up the letter and read it with "Look" in the inventory. Then go to keycode stealers. Then Sewers. PC Room door. Use pc. Use the table whatever it is. Go out.
[close]
(THAT IS A FULL SOLUTION TO BLADE'S PROBLEM. READ IF YOU ARE STILL STUCK. ONLY. IT CONTAINS THE WHOLE KEYCODE GETTING PART.)

I can't even get out of the first room! There is only the mouse hole and the computer. He can't go out the door. HELP!!
All You Need is Love!

Ishmael

Quote from: desimaui on Wed 18/05/2005 08:54:07
I can't even get out of the first room! There is only the mouse hole and the computer. He can't go out the door. HELP!!

Spoiler
Speak to the mosue hole
[close]
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk