Frank the Farmhand Part 2 - UPDATED VERSION 1.1 RELEASED!!!!

Started by fovmester, Wed 30/03/2005 09:42:35

Previous topic - Next topic

mags_don

i think i found a bug. on the second floor of the secret facility, near the grids where the loose one is.. frank and ben get stuck to the left of the grids and wont move at all..had to restore the game from here. couldnt walk away from the area, its like ben is blocking it or something..

Joyce

I didn't get a bug, making the bomb worked fine for me,
Spoiler
I was able to make the bomb by putting ingredients in the bowl and then using the bowl to mix it and then used potassium.
[close]

splat44

Quote from: mags_don on Thu 31/03/2005 03:54:47
i think i found a bug. on the second floor of the secret facility, near the grids where the loose one is.. frank and ben get stuck to the left of the grids and wont move at all..had to restore the game from here. couldnt walk away from the area, its like ben is blocking it or something..

Yes, that is an problem. What you to is click the mouse further down. That should work.

splat44

Quote from: khrismuc on Thu 31/03/2005 03:08:45
wannabe78: how were you able to finish the game??
Spoiler
After putting the sulphur, sawdust and oil into the bowl, he still won't add the potassium...
[close]
It's a bug not yet removed

splat44:
Spoiler
I've used the jar on the ground and then the plate with food (stew) on jar. He put it in there, I even left the cave afterwards, but the animal didn't fall for the trap
[close]

khrismuc, Try putting the food in jar before putting on ground. The Animal will get to it.

Joyce

to catch animal
Spoiler
you also have to put some food on the ground as well as the jar with food in it on the ground
[close]

Mats Berglinn

Actually krismuc you gotta to do this:

Spoiler
Put some food on the ground also, then the animal will get into the jar once he tasted the food (remember it won't fall for it if there's no food in the jar).
[close]

Also I'm stuck:

Spoiler
After have discovered the agents and the hideout I need to get the bone from the archelogic site and need to get the coil from the plane but I can't pick it up and I don't know how to distract Archie nor how to replace the bone.
[close]

fovmester

To clarify things:
Spoiler
The magnifier was hanging beside the wunderbaum at Clifford's house in the beta-version. Now however I've moved it somewhere else, because I thought it was a bit cheap to get two things at the exact same spot.
[close]

Getting the bone:
Spoiler
To get the bone let Ben distract Archie: When Ben is with you just Pick it up.
[close]

About the coil:
Spoiler
You can't take the coil from the plane. But perhaps you can use it anyway?
[close]

Mats Berglinn

I've completed the game. It was even better and longer than the first part. Looks like we have to wait another year for the third and possibly final part of the Frank the Farmhand series.

The ones who haven't got very very far don't read this spoiler:

Spoiler
It was really unexpecting that Max would get killed because he and Sam seems to be like the famous cartoony smart short leader and dumb tall compainion duo. Anyway, it was fun and I hope the same fate will happen to Sam and Mr. Big (Who I suspect is very short because it's a famous cartoon cliché but I might be wrong).
[close]

veryweirdguy

Tis a great game thus far fov but I'm stuck:

Spoiler
I'm trying to catch this pink animally thing in the cave but I can't find this jar of which everyone speaks. Where is it?
[close]

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.

Pelican

Khrismuc, if you're still having trouble:

Spoiler
To capture the pink creature, first use the plate of food on the jar, and put this on the ground. Walk to the right of the cave, but DO NOT exit! Wait until the creature peeks out, and crawls into the jar. Then pick up the jar (careful you don't click on the creature itself or he says he can't catch it). That should work.
[close]

helppls

Khris

helppls:
Spoiler
It's half buried in sand at the beach. (To the right of the village.)
[close]

pelican:
Thanks, I missed that one has to
Spoiler
put food on the ground, too.
[close]

But, still stuck:
Spoiler
After I cleared up the debris, I wasn't sure what to do. I figure that I somehow have to get the boy's rubber snake to scare away the guard. Then the iron rod will break the gate's lock, I hope.
So, how do I get the snake?
[close]

helpls

what do i do with the book?
2.where can i get the tape?

Mats Berglinn

helps:

Spoiler
First about the tape: There's a piece of tape at the mountain pass. The book: You gotta trade it with Clifford the castaway for the dart.
[close]

helpls

splat44

Dart
Spoiler
See who you can use it on at the beach
[close]

helpls

ok thanx what about the tape and where can i find hamer anfd chisels?

helppls

ok i find it now what do i need to find a get a spark plug 4 the plane?

omg

i cant find the rope at the well to tie the rod in where issit?

Mats Berglinn

omg:

Spoiler
Use the well or pull, push pulley to rise up the rope.
[close]

Edit: Sorry, got a bit rushed with that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk