Frank the Farmhand Part 2 - UPDATED VERSION 1.1 RELEASED!!!!

Started by fovmester, Wed 30/03/2005 09:42:35

Previous topic - Next topic

omg

i tried all the way but still cant use the rope

brown

hi guys
I`m stuck at the beginning......can someone help?I have the cutters and I tried  everything....HELP!! ??? :D

Mats Berglinn

brown:
Spoiler
Have you tried the fence?
[close]

brown

Quote from: Mats Berglinn on Fri 01/04/2005 10:27:10
brown:
Spoiler
Have you tried the fence?
[close]
thank you...I guess I may miss somthing.thanks!

veryweirdguy

In the Acheological site-type-place, look at the hill in the background, where the smoke is coming from.

Krazy

My Stuffs:
Tumblr

fovmester

Pelican

helppls
Spoiler
You get the spark plug after following the agents. Have you been back to the village lately?
[close]

omg
Spoiler
The hotspot for the rope is rather small. Just move the mouse around a bit and you'll get it.
[close]

helpls

finished the game finally. i have some suggestion
1.some of the hotsptos were too small and hard to see such as the bottle and the rope in the well
2.when going from one location to another on the map is it possible for the character to be seen clearly actualy walking on the map and sometimes when i press when o want to get from oneplace to another it takes a few seconds before it actually moves

overall q good  game

Rosie

Quote from: fovmester on Wed 30/03/2005 09:42:35
Finally! It's taken me one year of production to finish this game. So rest assured that there's A LOT of time and effort put into this title.

Story:
After having escaped from the agents, Frank and his friends are captured by the american military and brought to a military camp on the island of Guija.
Frank needs once again to save his friends, and escape from the clutches of the Syndicate!

In the second part of Frank's adventures you'll find yourself on an exotic island with lots of new characters to interact with, and many challenging problems to solve.

This game is bigger, better and more beautiful than its predecessor!

Download it NOW!!!! And don't forget to vote!

Wonderful game,  Enjoyed it so much,  Thank you...............

fovmester

Quote from: RosieWonderful game,  Enjoyed it so much,  Thank you...............

I'm so glad you liked my game!! Thanks a lot!

sunshinegold

Quote from: fovmester on Sun 03/04/2005 12:16:48
Quote from: RosieÃ,  Wonderful game,Ã,  Enjoyed it so much,Ã,  Thank you...............

I'm so glad you liked my game!! Thanks a lot!

Ditto.  fovmester, this was a Great game.  It took me 2 days to complete it.  Puzzles made sense.   Hope we don't have to wait too long for a sequel.  Looking forward to it.  Man you really deliver good games.

Kweepa

This was a great game!
I played through Part 1 yesterday to get ready.
I was impressed by the amount of animation and the consistency of the artwork in both games - I was a bit worried by the KKK involvement but it was pretty well handled I thought.
The artwork reminds me a lot of Beavis and Butthead - not beautiful but solid.
My only gripe with Part 1 was the cat puzzle - I had to check your walkthrough for the solution.

Part 2 was a definite improvement in that all the puzzles were logical without always being too obvious. I had a lot of "aha" moments which I love in adventure games. For example

Spoiler

The termites and the log.
The iron bar and the well.
The dart - and that chain of things to do.
[close]

The only problem I had was

Spoiler

I had all the bomb ingredients but it took a lot of fiddling around with the bowl to get the bomb made. I can't remember what I tried but you could make that a bit easier.
[close]

One thing I'd suggest for the next (final) game would be someone to clean up the dialog. Sometimes it shows that English isn't your first language, and there are a few spelling mistakes (more so in Part 1).
I'd also question the use of swearing in the game. It seems completely superfluous and rather incongruous.

All in all, though, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Thanks!

Steve
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

yipshi

yipshi

Spoiler
I have followed the agents to their hiding place and given the dog the bone.  I have no idea what rod I am supposed to use to get the key out of the well and I don't know what to do with the coil.  Please help.
[close]

Pelican

Quote from: SteveMcCrea on Sun 03/04/2005 20:40:40One thing I'd suggest for the next (final) game would be someone to clean up the dialog. Sometimes it shows that English isn't your first language, and there are a few spelling mistakes (more so in Part 1).

I did some of the beta-testing and sorted a number of spelling and grammar mistakes (English is my first language). Just out of professional interest, what things did I miss?

Yipshi:
Spoiler
The rod is lying on the ground behind Clifford's hut, between the pile of bamboo, and the stump with the coconut on it. To get the key, first press the green button on the plane, and use the rod on the coil (this makes it a magnet). Then go to the village, use the pulley to bring the rope to the top, use the rod on it, use the pulley twice and pick up the rod and key.
[close]

Kweepa

Quote from: Pelican on Mon 04/04/2005 00:12:36
I did some of the beta-testing and sorted a number of spelling and grammar mistakes (English is my first language). Just out of professional interest, what things did I miss?

Well, Ulster-ish anyway :)

I'd have to replay the game and make notes, and I'm not sure how productive that would be right now. Unless the fovmester is listening?
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Pelican

Its just it was the first thing I've done beta-testing for, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist to be honest! I think there were probably some bits of dialogue that weren't technically grammatically correct, but no one actually speaks perfectly grammatically correct English in casual conversation.

Example: "Are you dissing me 'cos I is Northern Irish?"  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk