Hero of Infamous Kingdoms

Started by Klytos, Thu 31/03/2005 11:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Swift

Thanks for the compliment, Pene. If I'm not mistaken, music was contributed by Hero6, Code Name Entertainment and Project Katrina, and they will be in the original projects. Not all the projects could contribute music as we needed midi rather than mp3 for HoIK, and those other projects only had mp3.

Blackthorne

Quote from: Pene on Thu 07/04/2005 20:15:54
I really loved the music, are those songs in the original projects? Wich ones will be in KQ3VGA? I'm curious about what kind of music this game is gonna have.

All of King's Quest III VGA's music is digitally composed in .ogg format by SoupAngel.  We'll have a preview of some of his amazing compositions and adaptations over at www.infamous-adventures.com .  Keep checking there.

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

splat44

Quote from: splat44 on Thu 31/03/2005 17:07:39
Hi,

I know that I entering text for each 5 riddles to get an apple from lady (if I all them correctly).

Where can I get those answers in game?

Quote from: Radiant on Thu 31/03/2005 17:20:25
*spoilerish hint*

There's a useful object somewhere in the game that might be able to give you hints if you talk to it.

[edit] Oh shit. This is Swift, trying to reply but wound up replying under Radiant's name instead of replying as a guest. For some reason this forum thinks I'm logged in as him! What on earth is going on?

It seems that I need taking with rubber chichen.
The only reply from it was "I love riddles"

How can that help me?
I simply don't want starting guessing.

Swift

Yeah, I pointed that error out during bug testing but it wasn't corrected. The chicken only gives proper hints for the other four riddles. As for the first riddle, here's my hint.

*spoilerish hint*

You see this in the sky at night.

deadsuperhero

A good game, but I can't figure out the 5th riddle! Gr....
What's the answer?
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

Joyce

Answer was over in hints and tips

Spoiler
answer is love
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk