Henry`s adventure I: The island of treasure: Back in production

Started by ., Sun 03/04/2005 15:18:24

Previous topic - Next topic

DontTreadOnMe

That is a bit of a problem... if you wanna post the script ill take a look at it (im in a good mood) also maybe it needs some credit to CJ in there too.

I also got a problem with quitting the game once, maybe look into that.

Keep at it - Rich
Seeing as I really shouldn't have to get up at such an ungodly hour as 7am, ill put my watch forward by 5 hours to make me feel better...

Cause its my first game i will say its pretty good but needs some work on it

and at the end yes

DontTreadOnMe

I say finish it (I dont think anyone has actually noticed the alteration to the first post but hey) you cant just give up after you've got so far, perseverance perseverance perceverance...

You haven't been at it that long, and admittedly there would be no real reason not to drop it, and if you've lost the motivation then maybe you should just take a break for a while, work on another project. And then after a break if you still don't feel anything for the project THEN drop it. And you really can't ask people to decide these things, if you've lost motivation and aren't enjoying making the game then drop it (realising that the only reason to make a game is not to make other people enjoy themselves but to enjoy yourself making it)

But if you haven't lost the spark then keep at it, its good to try and get a first game out there and once you release something everything comes clear. Once you've realeased one then you know what goes into it and can realease more, better games with the knoledge you gained.

So all in all, it doesn't matter what people think at the end of the day you're making the game for YOU because YOU want to, and if you don't want to and have lost motivation stop, otherwise stick at it. Other people can't decide wether you are enjoying making the game.

Apologies for the rant - Rich

edit: and its fate by the way not faith  :)
Seeing as I really shouldn't have to get up at such an ungodly hour as 7am, ill put my watch forward by 5 hours to make me feel better...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk