ShortCUT

Started by , Mon 04/04/2005 19:18:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyce

Anybody playing this,
Spoiler
I have broken mirror and a  bent pole with a hook on it, tried using pole with hook on vending machine (I read this over on completed games forum) but thats not working for me
[close]

FrogMarch

Hi there Joyce

Spoiler
Have you used the vending machine yet to make something come out? You'll have to do this first, so that there's something to grab with the pole.
[close]

Also,

Spoiler
You might have missed something. Is there anything in your inventory that can be used during one of the death scenes?
[close]

Rosie

Quote from: Joyce on Mon 04/04/2005 19:18:05
Anybody playing this,
Spoiler
I have broken mirror and a  bent pole with a hook on it, tried using pole with hook on vending machine (I read this over on completed games forum) but thats not working for me
[close]
Spoiler
I downloaded this, kept getting killed and took it off my machine, is it worth playing??
[close]

FrogMarch

Hi Rosie

The continuous death thing is intended as a joke. If you die, you simply return to exactly where you were before, with all your items intact and your progress unchanged.

And yes, I would say that this game is definitely worth playing *plug* *plug*Ã,  ;)

Download it again here

lanchong

Quote from: Joyce on Mon 04/04/2005 19:18:05
Anybody playing this,
Spoiler
[close]

I know it's 13 years late but this may help other people :smiley:
Spoiler
Use the broken mirror on the button under the middle window. This is deflect the bullet towards the chest.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk