Stan's Revenge

Started by Nethros, Sun 10/04/2005 15:47:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Nethros

I've finally released a game. I know, It's not good, but it IS my first game (that's released).

You play as Stan, Who has been bullied all his life by Gary for a big head, big eyes and a small body. Now It's payback time.

Download it here:

Stan's Revenge

Nightfable

I can't download it, the link is broken...

Phoenix

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! 
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
http:// "

Hello Tomorrow Goodbye Yesterday

Ubel

It works fine for me.

Stefano

I'm getting the same message as Phoenix. Fix the link dude!  ;)

Edit: I was using firefox when I got the message. I was able to download the game using the same link on Netscape, though. How bizarre is that??  ??? ???
Trying to make my first AGS game.

Khris

Quote from: Phoenix on Sun 10/04/2005 17:47:55The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

You saw this and want him to fix the link...?

I'd say uploading it somewhere else would do the trick.

RyRayer

Good to see such creative beginners here lately. Watch through some tutorials about scripting and all. You should make animation to your main character too.

I know this isn't critics lounge, but some advice to you for your next game, if you ever plan to make another one.

Nethros

Quote from: RyRayer on Mon 11/04/2005 07:07:41
Good to see such creative beginners here lately. Watch through some tutorials about scripting and all. You should make animation to your main character too.

I know this isn't critics lounge, but some advice to you for your next game, if you ever plan to make another one.

Yes, I'm starting to get the hang of scripting. As soon as I learnt the basics, I'll try to make a sequel with MUCH improved stuff.

And I'm sorry for the link. DOWN WITH GEOCITIES! Gotta find another web host :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk