Previous topic - Next topic

Pesty

What is the Photoshop Contest?

Duh! Isn't it obvious.

Okay, see this link if you don't know:
http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop/

And for other examples, see here:
http://www.worth1000.com/

The two above websites should give a fair idea of what is involved. Also you can check out the earlier Photoshop contests in this forum.

Note: Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images.

Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, Gimp or any other equally good programs can be used.
---

So what the hell is the topic this week? Well kids, it is a good one, suggested by our resident ghormak, Ghormak: Pirates vs. the Third Reich!

Don't know what that means? Well, take a look at my example:

Just photoshop any image of a pirate looking to battle or harm anything having to do with the Third Reich. So get to work! Zod commands it!
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Ghormak

I'm going to get this obvious one out of the way while I retreat to my cabin to think of something amazing!

Achtung Franz! The comic

Evil

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/evil1359/hitler_pirate.gif

I was gonna make a whole comic page on Hitler fighting pirates with the power of gay pride and ebonics, but I got lazy.

Dave Gilbert

Gilbert

Vince Twelve

Heh heh.  Great topic.  And great entries so far (I'll put an end to that streak). 

Here's my entry, entitled "Software Pirates vs. The Third Reich"

That was actually my second idea.

My first idea was that two Johnny Depps would be better than one, but the outcome sucked, so I decided not to post it.   Then, for some reason, I changed my mind.  Lucky you... or not.  (P.S. Thanks to babel fish for the undoubtably bad German.)

At least it has a happy ending.

InCreator

Ah, here's my first, inexperienced, lousy n00b entry...
I'm not sure if it even fits within the rules.

"Pirates vs. the Third Reich:The traitor"

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Hah! Dave, that's another one I'm SO saving to my hard drive. :D
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Darth Mandarb

Esseb

Squinky

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Say, what's that a photoshop of, Esseb? Some game? I'm asking because the first thing it reminded me of was a Monkey Island swordfight. It's obvioulsy not it, but what IS it? Looks pretty nifty.

Kneel. Now.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Ahh, thanks. Kind of an updated "Pirates! GOLD", which is already an update, is that it? Looks pretty cool. Pity it's not my style.

Kneel. Now.

Squinky

Yep, I've been playing the hell out of my pirated version of pirates.....heh. I Played the original back in the day until the floppy died, then gold years later.....

Squinky

Hitler Junk Attack!

Kevin Cline never saw that coming, hitler can be such a bitch sometimes....

Pesty

Okay, now that this forum is back, the winner is Vince Twelve! Why someone would want to pirate nude pictures of Hitler, I'll never understand.

I was torn between this one and Squinky's Hitler Crotch Attack. I love that look on Kevin Kline's face! It is as if he's enjoying it and that is fun.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk