The Medical Theories of Dr. Kur

Started by milkanannan, Fri 06/05/2005 23:31:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Phemar

Haha I got such a fright when I saw this title. A few other AGSers and I were working on a project called "The Despicable Dr. Kurtzenheimer" - and I thought maybe they released it without me. Haha.

Anyway will D/L it later - time for bed now.

LGM

Hey hello.. How bout you answer some hint questions? We're dyin' here! I can't find where to flippin light the match. If they're light anywhere they should be able to LIGHT ANWYHERE
You. Me. Denny's.

milkanannan

zor - that is too hillarious!  what a coincidence!    :D

sorry about not posting responses to hint questions earlier.  the problem is that I do not know the tag to make my response hidden (I used to but I forgot  ???)  anyways - to light the match...

you need to have something to light.  You have to build a torch.  The tools you need to do this are a teddy bear, a knife and a thick stick.  All of these items are inside the house.  Hope you can figure it out from there!

milkanannan

Thanks for the compliments, vel and ivan, and yes, Kur is a German name

Queen Kara

Has anyone else noticed that lately these and other games that were previously on microtech are now down / the links aren't working? I'm sorry if this is bringing up an old thread and such but I thought people should know since nobody else has mentioned it. If anybody has this game and others that were previously on microtech , I would appreciate it very much if they sent me copies if they can to my email address - kara_vortex@yahoo.com

or we can try to work out something else if you're having problems for some reason sending them as attachments.
Please and thank you.
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

mara

I am stuck!
Spoiler
I confronted kyle, the twins let me know their secret, but i cannot open the trap door and make use of the fuse box from both sides.
[close]
Thank you

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Mara:

Spoiler
Go ask in the Hints and Tips forum.
[close]

You're welcome.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk