Detention!

Started by stu, Sun 08/05/2005 14:54:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

That was one of the best put together games I have played in awhile.  Great Job...... Good Story line and great graphics.
Thank you so much

sunshinegold

Finished game.  Great and enjoyable. 

Hope you have more to come.

Thank you.

stu

Thank you all very much! ;D

I'll definitely be making another game sometime soon.

simmykrantz

i got the <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=pen%20case" onmouseover="window.status='pen case'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">pen case</a>,smoke,wire cutter, lighter broken walkman and a <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=duct%20tape" onmouseover="window.status='duct tape'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">duct tape</a>,now?

Edit: okay,i got him to smoke and grabbed the keys,now i need to fix the walkman,how? (i got it open yes)

stu

have you looked at the opened walkman?

simmykrantz

Quote from: stu on Sun 15/05/2005 14:38:38
yes but what wire? i tried to take the loose wire but it didnt work

stu

Quote from: simmykrantz on Sun 15/05/2005 14:45:51
Quote from: stu on Sun 15/05/2005 14:38:38
yes but what wire? i tried to take the loose wire but it didnt work
well, you can't just take it by HAND.

simmykrantz

danny*

Great little game Stu!!
I enjoyed it a lot.Love the graphics too!! :D
thank you!

Dave Gilbert

A fun little snack-sized game.  Nice job! 

Phemar

Loved the graphics, puzzles were a bit easy. Very good.

silly me

??? how 2 get e cutter? ???

Khris

Spoiler
Pull the wire, and when the guy's distracted, quickly snatch it from the toolbox.
[close]

Queen Kara

I love it when I can finish a game without using a walkthrough either through lack of patience or getting stuck on certain things / not being able to get past even the first level or task....
*laughs*
Thank you very much!
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

The Ivy

Nice work Stu!Ã,  I love the quirky sense of humour you've got going...I imagine the moral of the story to be, "See kids? Job dissatisfaction can be fun!"Ã, 
Spoiler
I also loved the headbanging animation of the janitor.Ã,  It totally made my day.
[close]

Jay

Great game! I generally suck at adventure games, but this is the first time in a while that I've been able to get myself unstuck without looking at any hints! ;D

ukstern

What a great wee game!

TheCheese33

This is a fun little game. All the puzzles are logical, and are fun to do. Takes you a while to think of what to do next, though. Great if you have some spare minutes of playtime. ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

Rocco

i like this game very much, but i need help

Spoiler
i have cigarette, lighter, wire cutter, duct, walkman, pencil case and i guess i have to "fire" the teacher but dont know how
[close]

thanks, i have finished the game now, great game!!

Mordalles

great game! im really enjoying it!

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk