(The Long Overdue) Saturday School!

Started by edmundito, Sun 08/05/2005 22:34:31

Previous topic - Next topic

flocking

Good little game - it only took me 7 minutes to complete though! Seen as everyone loves the idea of it, it would be great if you could make a longer slightly harder version. Maybe with more people in the class, and more things to interact with. Well done though, very original.

jetxl

WOW, Edmundo! That's a great game.
It makes me wonder why you don't make more games.

Kweepa

Just got around to playing this.
Excellent game. Very entertaining, and a clever idea.
I think it could have been maybe twice as long... but great stuff!
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

edmundito

Twice as long?!

What do I look like to you? A guy who's not lazy? :P
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Kinoko

That was without a doubt one of the best games I've played in ages! So well written and scripted, a great, original concept, not too easy, not too hard. Just fun!

Abisso

One of the most admirable things in this game is the scripting, altough it features nice graphics, nice sound effects, and a GREAT base idea!

Really, really original, and, I must say, the best "escape from school" game ever!

The only thing is that I don't understand which is the age of the characters. The look about 7-8 years old, and they smoke cigarettes?
Welcome back to the age of the great guilds.

jane

Great game - thanks for the help khrismuc

jane x

edmundito

Quote from: Abisso on Thu 12/05/2005 08:54:29
The only thing is that I don't understand which is the age of the characters. The look about 7-8 years old, and they smoke cigarettes?

The look is more like a Japanese video game, with super-derformed characters. The kids are actually much older, from 13-17 years old. When you're out of that age range and you look at people like that, they look like kids! You just think you look older when you're that age, but you don't. Only in movies and tv they are, where they're portrayed by 30 year olds.

Abisso

You're probably right, and I haven't thought they could be super deformed.
Welcome back to the age of the great guilds.

edmundito

Since Chris "reloaded" AGS 2.7, I decided to "reload" this game with the new version of AGS (just in case it broke with the unreloaded one) and with a few minor fixes here and there, and an extra sound file (by teh m0ds himself), and a readme file!

saluk

Awesome awesome game, brought me back to when I first played Willy Beamish, one of my favorite games of old.  I think it would be great fleshed out into a full game, but as is it's still awesome :)

Phemar

I loved the originality in this game.

I finished it in 9:46 (on my first try). Lucky me.

Rustvaar

Excellent game, good perspective, good story, cute graphics. Nicely done.

One question though, I finished it around 10:08, yet I still completed it. Is this supposed to happen?

Dunno if you've been realistic and given a bit of wiggle room [as real people would] or if it's an error in your coding.

Very good game and I would love to see an entire series made of this. Involving a journey from Kindergarden/Nursery all the way through to College or something. It seems like it could be a very good game and I pray that you decide to make future installments.

ukstern

TheCheese33

Very fun to play. Possibly the shortest adventure game made with AGS I've played (with the exception of Crypt; that took me two whole minutes to get though it all, not skipping anything!) Very entertaining while it lasts. You should make a game where you have to take her through a whole day of school, without slipping up once. Also, you should make more funny jokes. I had a chuckle or two from these witty puns. Keep up the good work!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk