Place Machine - Maniac Mansion Mania Episode 15

Started by Problem, Mon 09/05/2005 18:41:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Problem

Haha, you believe I did all the other episodes?
MMM is a german project where everyone is invited to make his own episode. So there are MANY different authors.

Episode 15 is actually the first adventure game I ever made  ;D

geomis

what a random thing to do.i wonder how many people have made their own
IF I CAN'T WHY SHOULD YOU?!
WHAT JUST CAUSE YOU WORK AT THE BANK MEANS YOU CAN TAKE MONEY OUT?!It does?.....WHY DON'T PEOPLE TELL ME THESE THINGS!

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Random? :=

I don't suppose you know about RON, the thing MMM is inspired on. Check it out!

http://ron.the-underdogs.org/

ANd, re episode 15 - I'm quite enjoying it. It's not dreadfully hard, but it has stumped me already many times in a short while - nothing I couldn't get over with a little bit of actual *thinking*. I really appreciate it.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Problem

Quote from: Rui "redruM" Pires on Sun 15/05/2005 11:01:11

... it has stumped me already many times in a short while - nothing I couldn't get over with a little bit of actual *thinking*.

That's exactly the way it should work - I did a lot of work on designing the puzzles with different solutions and giving hints on what to do next. I'm glad you enjoy it  :)

Czar

Quote from: Problem on Sat 14/05/2005 11:25:28
Well the biggest problem is episode 4, because of the rhymes. This can only be translated by someone who is very good at english and german AND who is able to think of good new rhymes. It's not easy to find someone who can do this, but we hope to find someone. All the other episodes can be translated without problems imho.

But the translators could also work in pair. The german guy would tell the english one the direct translation, and then the latter would make a variation with rhymes to that, and then they would both agree if it fits.

C.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Dannyyou

Can someone translate some more?  i have won all the translated ones and i love them.

MalleTheRedPhoenix

Quote from: Dannyyou on Mon 27/06/2005 03:06:08
Can someone translate some more?Ã,  i have won all the translated ones and i love them.

Don't worry Dannyou.
I work on a Maniac Mansion Episode with english translation too!
More information about my coming episode can you see under "in production".

A word to this episode:
I know, that you heard that in the german forum Problem, but your episode is one of the best episodes, that I played before.
So I can say to everybody in this forum, that, when you didn't play this episode before, you should download this game.  ;)

Argentinian

I just have finished the game. I really enjoyed it so much. It's very funny and its graphics are well done.

I think you have to think on a sequel.

Regards.
Download my first game:
RON: The Phantom Inheritance

Problem

Thank you very much. :) I'm already planning a sequel, but I don't know when it will be finished

lordbyrd123

how do i run the game in english?when i start it up i only get the german version ???

sunshinegold

Quote from: lordbyrd123 on Tue 27/09/2005 18:28:05
how do i run the game in english?when i start it up i only get the german version ???

lordbyrd123

In the 'winsetup', you have a space to choose language, click on the arrow and choose 'English Translation'.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Also, please don't ask the same question on two different places. :)
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk