SECRETS OF SULTAN KANUNI

Started by proximity, Tue 10/05/2005 15:16:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Potch

Well I did it over again, and didn't get the bug.  The first time I got the bug, I didn't
Spoiler
pick up the atm card before talking to the waiter.  Maybe that had something to do with it.  But the second time, I DID pick it up first and it worked
[close]

Anyway, nice little game.  I actually was able to beat it without hints, which is AWESOME! 

The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

sunshinegold

Quote from: Potch on Thu 12/05/2005 19:47:36
Well I did it over again, and didn't get the bug.Ã,  The first time I got the bug, I didn't
Spoiler
pick up the atm card before talking to the waiter.Ã,  Maybe that had something to do with it.Ã,  But the second time, I DID pick it up first and it worked
[close]

Anyway, nice little game.Ã,  I actually was able to beat it without hints, which is AWESOME!Ã, 

I'm pretty sure that was the reason for the bug.

Spoiler
if you did not have the card, you would not know why you need to know his birthday
[close]

Well that's what I think.

I agree with you good game.

proximity

Fellas i am really glad you like the game. i worked on it 1,5 months.Better game was in my mind (especially the ending sequence). Here read this:
Spoiler
in the end, i designed matrix style fighting.When the player kick first agent, player must have rotated on his around 3 times.And when the first agent move to floor,player must have keep moving and second agent also fall.
After all of this, when the player start to fly, he must have hit the top of the building and said "help". But script order was confused and it just passed to the next room.Sorry for this deficiencies.i will correct it in my next game
[close]

sunshinegold, i know puzzels are easy,because i made a game before which is Turkish. Many people from Turkey complained about its difficulty and getting stuck.Some of them asked me how to go from first room to another:) That's why i made easy game so everyone can solve.
But when i see your solving ability, i decided to make clear but more difficult puzzels in next game.
Proximity Entertainment

sunshinegold

Thank you Proximity:

Can't wait for your next game. 

In your next game(s), I hope there will be more than 1, please do not include arcades/shooting puzzles.  The girls don't really like those because we are not really good at them ;) and there are a lot of girls playing.

Bye and come back soon with your 2nd game.

Gord10

Just finished the game :) I liked it.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

proximity

i really didn't realize that there are lots of girls here.i think whole people who typed messages to this topic are girls(except Gord10).i am very surprised and glad so many girls playing adventure games.

i thought to make some arcade puzzels in the next game. if you dont like it, than i won't make arcade :) Making arcade is difficult and taking lots of time anyway

Proximity Entertainment

sunshinegold

Quote from: proximity on Mon 16/05/2005 11:21:08
i really didn't realize that there are lots of girls here.i think whole people who typed messages to this topic are girls(except Gord10).i am very surprised and glad so many girls playing adventure games.

i thought to make some arcade puzzels in the next game. if you dont like it, than i won't make arcade :) Making arcade is difficult and taking lots of time anyway

Proximity:

I don't want to be unfair to the guys.  I know they like arcades puzzles.  Maybe you could just do like Wretched did in his updated of 'Where's My Hat Ma' with a way to skip these arcade puzzles and still be able to complete the game.

proximity

sunshinegold; i decided not to put arcade games in the next game.But, i will make some word fighting.For example; insult fighting in Monkey Island 4. However, insults won't be bad language. if i have to use bad language, i will just space it like a... Do i make myself clear  ;)
Proximity Entertainment

=The=Brat=

umm good work

p.s what paint program did you use for this game

*Brat thinks to him self "please not MS paint, Please not Ms paint*

sunshinegold

proximity

i used MS Paint, but won't use anymore because it's too simple
Proximity Entertainment

Queen Kara

I use MS Paint along with any other art / graphics programs I can get my hands on. I especially enjoy using MS Paint and Paint Shop Pro , Paint is good for starting things and making basic stuff and Paint is good for effects , finishing touches , ect.
Not trying to be off topic just meaning that I hope you don't really give up on MS Paint since it's not that bad even though it is simple.
"When i need to use special effects on pic, MS Paint is not enough for it. "
Yeah , that's why I use Paint Shop Pro.
I thought you meant you were never going to use MS Paint for any graphics ever again or something similar.
Sorry.
I think you use MS Paint the same way I do , just for basics , then , like you say , using other programs for the special effects and any special patterns / style you want to use.
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

proximity

i am using and will use Ms paint just for drawing black lines. Then just save. When i need to use special effects on pic, MS Paint is not enough for it. That's why i am using different paint editors to use special effects like noise, emboss, charcoal, etc....
i am right aren't i?
Proximity Entertainment

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk