The Quest To Zooloo

Started by YotamElal, Mon 16/05/2005 21:06:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Stefano

Stephanie:
Spoiler

What cave thing??? I only found the one at the beach!
We could try to blast the TV with 'em! hehehe.
[close]

Nevermind! Found it!
Trying to make my first AGS game.

mags_don

Quote from: Stephanie on Thu 19/05/2005 04:08:32
LOL mags your gonna kick youself after this i just know it...well i did anyways

crumbs!!..woulda never thought it, at first.since i tried that water first without the salt .thanks Stephanie!

mags_don

stephanie, are you trying to figure out what turning the tv does? i noticed when i turned it off the light there was
Spoiler
some number to the left wall near the trampoline highlighted by a bluelight? i dont know if this is what you were lookin for
[close]

Stephanie

mags

Spoiler
okay i was looking for something in the tv room, yes number illuminated...can you turn the tv????  i see a brownish mark in the far right by the trampoline but its not illuminated when i turn the light off...i cant seem to turn the tv
i am gonna go play in there some more and see if i can find what it is your talking about
[close]

thanks

Stephanie

Hmmm
Spoiler
okay i see where the numbers are but i cannot make them out i think that my screen is too dark or something...i am going to try a few things to adjust the screen, but i do see them now thanks mags...explains why i didnt see it earlier
[close]

Okay see my screen is just too dark, i went to my hubby's desktop where he keeps the brightness way up for his online gaming and i saw it pefectly over there, where i could barely tell that is was there on my desktop...thanks so much for your help all...i bet you were sitting back thinking ..."how could ya miss it??" LOL

mags_don

I'm not laughing at you..just with you because funny how one sees or finds something and another doesnt..frustrating isnt it? funny how one can figure out one puzzle and the next is like..what the he**!!thanks for your help by the way. also, shoulda seen me trying to get that damn fly with my frog..lol.

Stephanie

Mags,
Ã,  Ã,  Ã, LOL I know...too crazy..i am going to continue playing on my hubbys desktop and thanks for giving specifics cuz on my desktop set up i saw maybe a glimmer and seriously thought i had to move that TV...i was in there trying to hit it with the shovel ...too funny...

Thanks again all for you help i am off to search for a
Spoiler
lightning
[close]

Great game tho, definalty has me spinning my wheels occasionally (majority of the time) ;D

mags_don

*groan* im a grown (no pun) woman playing these games..should see my kids..mom, whats so funny or why are you getting mad?..course im bit**ing taxing out my brain..i need a life!! lol..now to get that dang spidey!

Stephanie

LMAO...OMG ...27 yr old female...and yes its 12:30am here i am trying to get my monster of a toddler to bed so i can play...ugh....yep i need a life too..toooo funny

mags_don

ok must get to bed..its 01:35am here..ohio time..kiddies have school morrow..and i have ya beatÃ,  a few years stephanie..im gonna be 36..lol. yikes!!feel like a geek on here sometimes with these 'kids' replying. no offense to the younger generation. sleep well and have a good one!

YotamElal

1. I made an option (in the options menu) that turns of the "I don't know   what to do" and instead it does nothing. :)
So whoever is fed up of hearing Silly say "I don't know what to do" just use this option (since update 1.02)

2. I should make an option for people with old dark screens.
Maybe I will, I donno.

Spoiler

Using the salt water 3 times is a bug. one time should be enough.
I'll try to fix that. sorry...
[close]

I'm happy you are all having fun...
Good Luck

YotamElal

Another update is available:
http://www.internet-p.com/shop/userfiles100/Zooloo-Update1.05.exe

fixed bug:
Spoiler

no need for water 3 times
[close]

marlamoe

Okay, I'm seriously stuck.Ã,  It was funny catching up on the posts this morning because I am also a 35 year old mom playing these games. ;)

Spoiler
Has anyone figured out how to make the plant grow?Ã,  Also, Where the heck is this cave everyone is talking about?
[close]

mags_don

goodmorning Marlamoe!! ifn i remeber in my post staying up too late playing these games and getting up dang early today
Spoiler
after placing seeds and water,umm i went into the room on the left and turned on the light. for some reason, my plant didnt grow so i turned it off and on again and went back in and ...tada!!it grew.
[close]
this game is great but frustrating! make sure that you also
Spoiler
drilled a hole somewhere to let light in that room
[close]
hope i helped!

marlamoe

Quote from: mags_don on Thu 19/05/2005 15:53:01
goodmorning Marlamoe!! ifn i remeber in my post staying up too late playing these games and getting up dang early today
Spoiler
after placing seeds and water,umm i went into the room on the left and turned on the light. for some reason, my plant didnt grow so i turned it off and on again and went back in and ...tada!!it grew.
[close]
this game is great but frustrating! make sure that you also
Spoiler
drilled a hole somewhere to let light in that room
[close]
hope i helped!

WHOO HOO.....thanks.  Got it!

mags_don

YotamElal, i must say, your sense of humor is great! i loved the
Spoiler
dancing leg...lol
[close]
ok im stuck i think.
in making the shrinking potion i
Spoiler
put the ant,fly and spider in the pot via chimney, but no potion!?!
[close]

Stephanie

Mags,

that one worked for me i dont think i did anything in particular to make the potion appear, i did drop in the order listed in the book...may want to restore and try again

autowil

Spoiler
How to get the goggle?? Done the potion of undead. Get spider and butterfly. How about the feather?? I can't get the feather as the chicken is awake. The seed where to get to..
[close]

YotamElal

Another update is available:
http://www.internet-p.com/shop/userfiles100/Zooloo-Update1.06.exe

fixed bug:
Spoiler

sorry about the make shrinking potion bug.
it's fixed now.
[close]

Stefano

The TV thing:
Spoiler

For those of you who also couldn't see the number, enven with the motitor brightness and contrast set to maximum, a hint: photoshop can do de work. alt + printscreen and ajust these levels.
[close]

Spoiler

did anyone find the 5th lightning?
[close]
Trying to make my first AGS game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk