Starship Caramba

Started by BorisZ, Sun 29/05/2005 09:55:42

Previous topic - Next topic

BorisZ

Here is my MAGS (may 05.) entry. It's a story about a starship captain who wants to return to earth after a long time just to realize this isn't so easy.
It's in 800 x 600 with 32 bit color, and it hasn't been tested at all (due to short MAGS time).

Download it here:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=download&game=569

Screenshots:

Martina

Hi,

Thank you for this nice little game!

Have not found any bugs.

Graphics are great and I really enjoyed it!

Looking forward to get more games from you! Keep on doing the good work!

What a loser.

Very cute, really enjoyed this.  ;)

BorisZ

Thanks!!!

(no one got annoyed with pixel hunting??)

Martina

As nearly nobody seems to read this site I have to answer your question as I really liked your game:

NO PIXEL HUNTING!

All Hotspots very clear and once again:

Very cute game!!!
And good luck for the MAGS Award!!! :)

BorisZ

Thanks Martina. You seem to be the only one who liked my game. And it lost MAGS. (second time I did that  :-[ ).

marlamoe

Quote from: BorisZ on Fri 03/06/2005 23:02:03
Thanks Martina. You seem to be the only one who liked my game. And it lost MAGS. (second time I did thatÃ,  :-[ ).

I like your game, I just can't seem to get anywhere.  :-X

Yvonne

Cannot advance at all. Apart from finding a broken light something in a bush, can't do anything. It's such a nice game, but can you give a hint to help me move forward.

BorisZ

Quote from: Yvonne on Sat 04/06/2005 09:14:03
Cannot advance at all. Apart from finding a broken light something in a bush, can't do anything. It's such a nice game, but can you give a hint to help me move forward.

a quick hint:

Spoiler

For start,  you can use tricoder on small box in warehouse
[close]

marlamoe

Has anyone completed this game?

Spoiler
Ã,  I got the light saber and got the alien out of the box, but after that, I am completely stumped.Ã,  I can't do anything with the alien or the bush he is hiding in
[close]

BorisZ

Spoiler

you just have to "look" at alien when he is visible (eyes open)
[close]

Yvonne

Spoiler
How do I make the alien eat the note - cellulose
[close]

marlamoe

Spoiler
What do you do with the alien after he goes to the sofa?
[close]

kadok

Quote from: marlamoe on Tue 07/06/2005 20:11:33
Spoiler
What do you do with the alien after he goes to the sofa?
[close]

i have this same question, nothing work or i'm a dumb ???
sorry for may english... it's not my native language so I may make some mistake's

Potch

Boris, we like your game, but there is a bunch of us that are stuck.  We are all at the part where the alien is behind the sofa.  We have a thread over at hints and tips... please help us!
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Akumayo Offline

When you interact with the chairs, should the intro dialogue be playing again, cause it's kinda weird?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk