Apprentice 1 Deluxe

Started by Gregjazz, Mon 30/05/2005 00:22:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregjazz

You read right, AGS enthusiast. After taking five or six times longer than anticipated, your favorite dynamic duo is proud to release Apprentice 1: Deluxe!

In addition to minor graphical improvements (color adjustment, background clean-up, etc.), App1d sports a totally redone soundtrack, bug fixes, and full voice! It supports subtitles in German and French! Additional language packs will be released at a later date.

Download it here (25.8 megs)

EDIT: Let's see if this mirror is any faster: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=07NKAXKZ

Tiki

Excellent!  You've finally finished it.   Downloading now.  I need to change my pants...

Will update with excessive praise after I play it a bit.

Edit:  Most awesome.  A clear step up.  Voice acting is magnificent, though there may be a line or two at some points that doesn't match the other (ie. emotion).  Still, it must have been quite a feat.  *Golf clap*

Al_Ninio

Awwwwwwesome.
Downloading now, however, do you think you can get a mirror on a different server, perhaps? I didn't pay for DSL to get games at 2kb/s! ;)

AGA

Stefano

Yay! This game came just in time... :D  Just what I needed for my break from a 50 pages of boring Restoration of Historical Patrimony text. Downloading it now. Thank you sooo much.

Cheers,
Stefano
Trying to make my first AGS game.

Kinoko

Awesome! ^_^ I'll download this to replace the old version I could never finish.

sergiocornaga

w00tness. Any secret bonus puzzles (new ones) we should know about?

Sam.

yuck, both of those links are painfully slow.

I really want to play this game but waiting 3hours to dl 25mb seems a bit much.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Chicky

i get 51kb/s from the first link.

Sam.

hmm. me too now. peculiar.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Kinoko

Funny, it took me about 20 seconds to download.

Ubel

Quote from: Geoffkhan on Mon 30/05/2005 00:22:06
and full voice!

What? Voice? Do you mean... SPEECH PACK? Wowie! Downloading... :D

He-Man

I'm downloading now. I can't wait to hear the voice pack.
But man, it takes forever to download. I'm half wait through and there's still more than an hour to go...
I guess I'll have to wait...

Cheers

EDIT: I've downloaded and finished the game and I must say it was worth the wait! It makes the game even better with the voices. Really great game!
Will there also be a deluxe version of Apprentice 2 some day? That would also be great...

ildu

Suprisingly good voice-acting. Where did you get the actors or are they part of the dev team? Good game as well. Haven't played it until now. I'm stuck, though.

Chicky

Heh, Pib sounds like Flippy_D, or am i imagining things?

Phemar

rookworm3

Really awesome voice acting. I find the humour comes off much better outloud than just as text! I like the new music much better, too. Well, back to replaying the Apprentice.....

ps: it sure beats the TV show! especially this last season....

mlsq42

(Insert something witty and AGS related here.)

Phemar

Well, the voice is really great. I just don't think that woman's voice matched her character. (but it sure was a sexy voice!)

Al_Ninio

This is awesome. Great voice acting.
But... Lloyd and Pib sound sort of similiar. o_O

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk