Brand New 3D Halo Adventure Game

Started by poop743, Thu 09/06/2005 19:29:49

Previous topic - Next topic

poop743

This is a full 3D halo adventure game i created. It is breathtaking and I spent 800 hours creating it. The graphics are insane. There is a ton of exploration, and dialogue trees, and an inventory. It is the ultimate action/adventure experience

www.freewebs.com/poop743/index.htm

Redwall

Where Can I Get This Masterpiece I Must Have It Now!!!!!!!!!

:=

EDIT: On a more serious note, perhaps you would like to provide a more specific link to the game in question, as your site appears to be lacking in direction to the aformentioned package; unless, of course, said executable does not in fact exist in reality, which seems supremely more likely, in which case I would suggest manipulating the fabric of space-time to prevent this thread from ever occuring. For help in this regard, contact the nearest corrupt temporal enforcer, or, failing that, Jean Claude van Damme.
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

Ubel

Ghormak

No, please... no. Don't encourage him. Don't even post joke replies. Please.
Achtung Franz! The comic

Ubel

BUT I GOT2GETIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1one

veryweirdguy

Please, Pablo, unless poop shows us a more direct link to his game, please refrain from trying to start a flame war here.

Actually, I'll rephrase. Don't flame. Flamewars are bad. I'm just hoping for some evidence towards the game in question.

Gregjazz

Wow. "The greatest site in the world." How unpretentious.

Vel

Ishmael

What, Pablo can't but Geoff and Vel can? :P

Oh, right, sorry.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

...again? Please. I remember your last "Halo game" all too well. I also remember it was especially meant to offend - or try to - though not in a strong way. This one isn't, and I appreciate that's a step in the right direction, but come ON.

You know, there has recently been an interesting thread on gengen called "Why is this age limit set dammit". Some harsh words were spoken, some kinder, but all in all it was a valuable lesson all around. Give it a look. Really, after all this time you've been gone, if *this* is what you come back for, then you're not much better than you were.

...whew. Truth be said, I tend to be pretty harsh - I was just like that when criticizing your real game. But think just WHY I might be acting harsh... and think whether starting off like this will make things any better.

EDIT - BTW, and on a lighter note, the "greatest site in the world" concept is already taken. ;) And, to veryweirdguy - I hope this isn't interpreted as flaming. I'll admit I was a bit hot-headed, and I don't even know *why* exactly (more of an emotional response, really) but I think what I said was relevant, and I did try not to make it... well, like "flaming".
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

OwlStretcher

Well, when he rifles through his/her hate mail today, I'm sure an apology will be said.

Yvonne

I can't get this awesome piece - "file not found"?!

PsychicHeart

i can't find a link to it, all i can find is downloads for a game called 'Feed the Bears'.
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Ubel

That might be because it doesn't exist.

PsychicHeart

Chicky

Quote from: Geoffkhan on Thu 09/06/2005 20:35:03
Wow. "The greatest site in the world." How unpretentious.

heh, ever seen this before Geoff  ::)

Sam.

Quote from: Flukeblake on Fri 10/06/2005 11:19:30
wha?
Don't worry about it, not many of us understand the workings of poop743, he is simply a child who enjoys being a moron. There is no game, he just posted that there was for fun.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

PsychicHeart

Ishmael

..does this section have moderators?
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Ubel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk