Scripting: 45%
Graphics: 47%
Sound/Music: 50%

Development Team:

Story: Magintz
Backgrounds: Magintz
Animations: Magintz
Music: Petteri
Isabella: Yufster (With help from Mr Frosby)
Beta Testing: Petteri and Tier
Scripting: Magintz (With help from Strazer and Relight and other techie forum helpers)
Inspiration: Pirates of the Carribean, Monkey Island

Expected completion date:

December 2005 - February 2006

Development Diary:

July 08, 2005
One new background done, two new objects and inventory items drawn. Dialog for current room almost done.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Metamorfo

Looks good! I love that music.  :=

Chicky

Looks great Magz, reminds me of a mix between Monkey Island and Pirate Fry.

Music is ace too!

Gregjazz

Ubel

Wowie the game looks awesome! And the story sounds interesting. I hope the mood this is going to be similiar to Monkey Island games. :P Good luck!

PS. That tune was great Pete!

Darth Mandarb

Looks like a good collaboration of talent here!

The game looks interesting.

Not that it's super important ... but there's some grammatical errors in your summary graphic.  "Mothers death" should be "Mother's death" as "Isabellas life" should be "Isabella's life".  Not major, but something I noticed :)

Keep up the good work.

Kweepa

Looks and sounds good!
I'm glad that's a working title. Looks like a typo :)
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

magintz

Darth, yeah the font I was using has no ' so I had to have it as it came. Thanks for all the interest in the game guys and gals, I'm planning on releasing a demo somewhere in the next month or so when I'm getting nearer to completion.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Ishmael

I like the phrase "finds out more about herself than she ever thought she'd know" :=

Oh, and if your font has no ' in it, how come there is one in the "she'd"? :P
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

magintz

perhaps there was then... i made that a long time ago and it seemed a plausable explanation.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk