Da New Guys (finally!)

Started by IceMan, Wed 13/07/2005 01:19:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Honey

Thank you for this game!
It was one of the best i have played lately.
I loved the humour, the graphics and the puzzles.
Thumbs up and keep on doing the great job!

Looking forward to more stuff from you!! :)

AGA

I never made the AGS Creditz plugin. It was AJA. Easy mistake to make ;)

IceMan

Ooops! Right you are... ::)

Tina

wow what a brilliant game, it took me about a week on and off but i really enjoyed it and couldnt wait to play it again to get a bit further!  cant wait for the next one!  I had to think hard to solve some puzzles but didnt have to resort to the hints page (thats good for me) way to go ice xx

IceMan

Darn it, Microtech's down!Ã,  >:(

Not sure when it'll be back, so I'm sorry for anyone trying to d'load this, Bear Story, or the Day of the Jackass demo.Ã,  Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy right now, but I'll see if I can find an alternative hoster.

Of course, if anyone is willing to mirror, they'd be more than welcome

EDIT: Using FileFront as a temporary host.  Known as "mirror 1" on the game's page in the database.  Same goes for the other games.  You'll have to wait a couple of minutes in line to get it, but it'll work.  Hope that's OK  ::)

Lordhoban

I tried all the links, and I can't find this to download anywhere....

IceMan

TheCheese33

I've finally beaten the game! I must say, it is one of the coolest I have ever played! Everything in it was funny and clever, and the voicework was top notch! Definately worth playing. In fact, you could probably win an award for this! Only one question; why does the copyright date of the game say 2003?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

IceMan

Ehm, let's just say I was a little slow in uploading it...  ::)

TheCheese33

So, how is your DNG2: Day of the Jackass coming along? I tried out the demo, and it had major improvements over the last one. Heck, DNG2 could probably be commercially sold with a company like The Adventure Company (Yes, cheesy as the name sounds, they do publish games)! I can't wait to get my hands on the full thing!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

Stee

Sorry to bring up a dead post but since people where having trouble downloading this i decided to mirror it. http://www.agsn.co.uk go to the 2d point and click section of the downloads.
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

fentongames

Quote from: Stee on Mon 21/08/2006 19:06:26
Sorry to bring up a dead post but since people where having trouble downloading this i decided to mirror it. http://www.agsn.co.uk go to the 2d point and click section of the downloads.

>:( GRRR! YOU MADE ME THINK DA NEW GUYS 2 WAS OUT!!! I'm so excited about that game and I check IceBox's site every five minutes to see if it's done yet.

Where is IceMan anyway? He hasn't been on the site in over a month?  ???
Time Kid, coming this summer.

Stee

Sorry about that. I'm having problems with my site too.

Direct Link

http://www.agsn.co.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=63
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

thewalrus

Thanks for mirroring this game.... I've been wanting to play it for a very long time but I can never get any D/L's from filefront for some reason.....

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!!!

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

IceMan

Oh, cool!  Thanks, Stee - I've changed the game's profile to link to your mirror as the main d/l site (I never liked filefront, anyway   :))

fentonfilms: Ahem, yeah, sorry about that  ::)  No news on the site in NO WAY means work on DNG 2 isn't going on.  It's hard to pin down a real release date, since I keep coming up with new ideas on a whim, which then take 2 days to dump in.

But, fingers crossed, it'll be ready in ... a month?

fentongames

Quote from: IceMan on Mon 21/08/2006 19:55:00
fentonfilms: Ahem, yeah, sorry about thatÃ,  ::)Ã,  No news on the site in NO WAY means work on DNG 2 isn't going on.Ã,  It's hard to pin down a real release date, since I keep coming up with new ideas on a whim, which then take 2 days to dump in.

But, fingers crossed, it'll be ready in ... a month?

Okay then. I really can't wait!  ;D
Time Kid, coming this summer.

Vel

Hey, that's great news - I can't wait for the second game, and I believe it will be even better than the original. Thumbs up, IceMan!

Mordalles

this was one cool game. the voice acting was great.  ;) i also liked that one silhouette animation near the beginning of the game. thanks.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk