Da New Guys

Started by Potch, Wed 13/07/2005 21:05:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Potch

Spoiler
  I can't figure out what to do to get out of the window in chapter 2.  I can pull the rope with the golf club, but if I try to do anything else, he just drops the rope!
[close]
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

marlamoe

Quote from: Potch on Wed 13/07/2005 21:05:25
Spoiler
Ã,  I can't figure out what to do to get out of the window in chapter 2.Ã,  I can pull the rope with the golf club, but if I try to do anything else, he just drops the rope!
[close]

Spoiler
There is a crack below the window, put the bottle in there. 
[close]

Potch

Thank you!  I didn't even see that.
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

mags_don

hello..has anyone gotten the second ending? i have played it twice more still no second ending...thanks..by the way
Spoiler
my ending was just where smiley joe tried to shoot me and had no more bullets..then trailed to scene on being able to keep the trio as a team..
[close]

Ubel

I don't usually post here (that may be because I don't usually play these games very much) but now I'm really stuck.
Spoiler
I just got the note with the code from Smiley Joe's locker. How can I give the note to Brain?
[close]

Potch

Spoiler
  Slide it under the elevator door
[close]

Ubel

Wow, the only way I didn't think of!

Thank you Potch.

Alk3Catch22

How do i give the defender the wire cutters???

Noob

How do I Get Past Steve to get into the locker room?

Ubel

Alk3Catch22:
Spoiler
You must first move Defender under the little window. Then you can give the wire cutters to him through the window.
[close]

Noob:
Spoiler
Make Simon search for Numbers in the drawers. He will find the number to the phone that is behind Steve. Use the boss' phone to call it. Then change back to Defender and go to the locker room.
[close]

EDIT:
Okay now I have a new problem:
Spoiler
Could someone tell me what do I actually need to do in the scene where Smiley Joe is shooting at you from the helicopter?
[close]

JG0630

How do I get defender into the building?  The other 2 are already in and ready to go

Quote from: Pablo on Fri 15/07/2005 10:52:11
Alk3Catch22:
Spoiler
You must first move Defender under the little window. Then you can give the wire cutters to him through the window.
[close]

Noob:
Spoiler
Make Simon search for Numbers in the drawers. He will find the number to the phone that is behind Steve. Use the boss' phone to call it. Then change back to Defender and go to the locker room.
[close]

EDIT:
Okay now I have a new problem:
Spoiler
Could someone tell me what do I actually need to do in the scene where Smiley Joe is shooting at you from the helicopter?
[close]

IceMan

Mags_don:
Spoiler
Smiley Joe running out of bullets IS the second ending!Ã,  It was triggered when you beat SJ in Part I.Ã,  To see the first ending, just play part 4 (the game defaults to assuming he beat you)
[close]

JG0630:
Spoiler
Use the private doorway in the shop.Ã,  Make sure Brain has turned off the cameras!
[close]

Pablo:
Spoiler
Get Defender to do something with the fire hose when SJ is distracted...
[close]

Ubel

IceMan: I already tried, but he just says: "It's not much good on it's own!". I'm clueless.

IceMan

Pablo:
Spoiler
Oh yeah, I forgot! Simon has what Defender needs!
[close]

Ubel

Thank you. I finished the game. Great stuff. Waiting for more adventures from you. :)

Fisher

I just can't seem to figure this one out...

Spoiler
I'm able to put the hamster on the shelf, but then nothing seems to work before he comes back
[close]

JG0630

Scratch that...got it  ::)

Spoiler
I'm stuck outside where the car and the fence are.Ã,  I don't see a private doorway in the shop.Ã,  Which shop are you talking about?
[close]

Quote from: IceMan on Fri 15/07/2005 18:20:50
Mags_don:
Spoiler
Smiley Joe running out of bullets IS the second ending!Ã,  It was triggered when you beat SJ in Part I.Ã,  To see the first ending, just play part 4 (the game defaults to assuming he beat you)
[close]

JG0630:
Spoiler
Use the private doorway in the shop.Ã,  Make sure Brain has turned off the cameras!
[close]

Pablo:
Spoiler
Get Defender to do something with the fire hose when SJ is distracted...
[close]

IceMan

JG0630:
Spoiler
Oops, should have made it clearer in the game! You can follow the pathway round on the left, starting from the car park area.
[close]

upsidedownandoveragain

i feel dumb

/i think im supposed to play loud music to get the golf club but its not working

Ubel

upsidedownandoveragain:
Spoiler
You must open the wardrobe door and then you can climb by it to get the golf club.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk