Jessica Plunkenstein and the Dusseldorf Conspiracy

Started by greg, Mon 25/07/2005 10:08:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Really good game, methinks. Kudos for the voice acting, they're particularly good.

Spoiler
Is the Llamatic MEANT to only vibrate for a fraction of a second? Because that's about as long as it vibrates.
[close]
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

What a loser.

Could you write a walkthrough? It would be easier than requesting something everytime I get stuck. Thanks.

Fisher

Did I mention that I'm absolutely addicted to this game?? I just can't seem to walk away! lol

Any chance that
Spoiler
I could get the solution to the lights out control panel. I'm one of those people that GOOGLE can't even help!
[close]

Thank you!!!

Tom S. Fox

I started playing this game and it's hilarious!
But one thing: If you write "Düsseldorf" without the "ü", then replace it with "ue", because "Dusseldorf" means "Village of the Fools"!Ã,  :D
Oh, I'm stuck too:
Spoiler
I'm in Llama Land. I got the fur and the paper bag and I replaced the speaker cables. What now?
[close]

Fisher

Joyce

Thomas there are lots of hints over on Hints and Tips forum, did you look there

Tom S. Fox

Potch

Thanks.  I re-downloaded it and am currently playing... so far it's great!
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

calacver

i want to download this, but my connection is just to slow. grrrr. bummer.

greg

Quote from: Rui "Brisby" Pires on Tue 26/07/2005 08:16:08
Greg, since your game is huge, kindly consider leaving the main files unaltered and using Clickteam's Patch Maker to make patches. I REALLY don't want to re-download it all if I get problems.

Thanks, will do.  I didn't know this product existed, but how great that it does.

greg

Quote from: Joyce on Tue 26/07/2005 13:56:50
Greg

Not sure if this is a bug or not but
Spoiler
I adjusted the scale, guy weighed himself and I got the powder, I went back and tried to adjust it again and game froze. I tried twice and it happened both times, so I hope we only need to adjust the scale once
[close]

Yep, that's a bug, and I'll patch it.  Fortunately, the action you mention isn't necessary for completing the game.

greg

Quote from: marlamoe on Tue 26/07/2005 16:57:44
Bug?

Spoiler
I was able to get the llama past the llama eating plant without feeding him the home-made llama.  I had made the llama and added the fur.  I went to feed it to the plant and it said he did't want it.  Meanwhile my llama had followed me to the center of the plant and then continued to walk right past it. 
[close]

Yep.  Also a bug.  Thanks for letting me know.

greg

Quote from: calacver on Tue 26/07/2005 22:43:40
i want to download this, but my connection is just to slow. grrrr. bummer.

Theoretically, I can mail out CDs of the game.  If you're interested, message me through the profile tool, and I will send instructions.  Thanks!

Greg

greg

Quote from: Alias on Tue 26/07/2005 18:34:10
Could you write a walkthrough? It would be easier than requesting something everytime I get stuck. Thanks.

I'm currently writing a UHS hint file.

Joyce

Greg

This was a great game, unfortunately I can't finish it to see the ending as I just can't get by that light thing in the control panel but up to that I really enjoyed playing it. Hope you make more :)

pslocum

greg: You can edit your previous posts or collect your comments in one post instead of making a new post for each comment. Somewhat easier and more organized.

The Last To Know

This game was really cool and very funny.  ;D
OK, the last puzzle sucked, but you did this on purpose. So it was OK.  ;)
The Voice Acting was great! The graphics could be better, but I liked them.
Overall: one of the best amateuer adventures I ever played!

greg

I posted a message in the "Hints and Tips" forum that addresses some of the questions raised in this thread.  As posting the same message in multiple places is rather uncouth, please refer to http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=21998.100.  Thanks!

ida

Not sure if this is a bug in the cabin but...

Spoiler
when I have the Baron out of the way to pick up his 1st Edition book, the book does not appear in my inventory.
[close]

Has anyone else had this?

Trish

Quote from: ida on Thu 28/07/2005 13:21:34
Not sure if this is a bug in the cabin but...

Spoiler
when I have the Baron out of the way to pick up his 1st Edition book, the book does not appear in my inventory.
[close]

Has anyone else had this?

Yes! I had it! Twice! -->

Spoiler
  Actually the first time I had the zeroth edition in my inventory before getting the Baron's book (first edition) and when I do pick it up, it doesn't show up in my inventory...like you.

The second time I tried it, I did NOT pick up the Zeroth Edition from the mantel (above fireplace) but proceeded to spick the baron's coffee with hot sauce and blow him out the window with the water fountain. This time, when I picked up the Baron's book, which I looked at twice to make sure it was the First Edition, I wound up with the Zeroth edition in the inventory.

Is this a bug? I can't go on unless it's fixed...
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk