ParodyVenture Presents: Dance Til' You Drop ENHANCED!

Started by Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens, Wed 27/07/2005 00:52:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Vince Twelve

Now that Richard Simmons has entered the world of video game voice acting.  Any plans on contacting him for work on the DTYD Special Edition?  ;)

Love the game, by the by. 

Dave Gilbert

Progz, this is an amazing effort!  Who knew that Richard Simmons could be so much fun to portray?

Cute graphics, simple puzzles, awesome characters, lots of great dialog, a clever built-in hint system and multiple endings! 

I only sorta cheated once:

Spoiler

By looking up Richard Simmons' birthday online!  I couldn't find the answer within the game itself.
[close]

Anyway, loads of fun.  The "best" ending is classic.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Vince 12 - Somehow I doubt Richard would be interested, but if he was you could count on a special edition!

Dave- Glad you enjoyed it, though I hope the puzzles weren't too simplistic.  I did not want to make the challenge too much that people felt they needed a walkthrough or a hammer, but at the same time I like games where you have to think a bit and try different things.

AlbinoPanther

ProgZmax again you show us how grate you make characters.And we realy want to see them in some high res. game is anybody offered you to make a game with your characters and his BG's.
We thimk that if some of the best AGS-ers put they strenght together they will make a game with a commercial quality.
Sorry for bad english

Mr Flibble

Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Nudging this to inform some of the people pming me of the new working mirrors.  Hopefully this time they will stay put.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk