RoN-THE OUTBREAK

Started by Djokitzaaaaa, Sun 14/08/2005 21:15:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Djokitzaaaaa

So,here i am again!
Just finished new chapter of Dodger Mulcox adventures in Reality-on-the-Norm..
This time story is this:
It's been a few days since strange disease rules RoN...many people get sick ...and many people dies after 3 days of illness...Dodger have to find the cure,because his friend Davy is infected...
Mistery and intrigue...connected with  cooperation of Dr.DeeVeEs and Mr.Namyah (highschool coach)

link?
http://sr1.mytempdir.com/117851
and the devil sends a beast with a wrath,coz he knows that a time was short!!!

Candle

Fun game . I'm stuck but I'll wait to ask for help .

jane

I love the Ron games, and this was a fun one............I found the puzzles a little too easy though, and the only other problems I found was finding it hard exiting from one scene to another and I couldn't get the set up file to open - but then it may be my settings.

Djokitzaaaaa

there's a problem in config file :)
if you want to config the game differently,you MUST rename it into 'RoN-DayOfComet'
it was working title for my game and i screw something up when i finish it :)

Gilbert

Not really necessary, read this.

Next time, remember not to rename the game's name after it's compiled, if you really need to rename it, rename the game's folder and re-compile.

Djokitzaaaaa

and that explained everything!
thanx man!
next time i wouldn't screwup things :)
peace out

Joyce

Like Jane I found it tricky exiting from one screen to another, but I managed to finish the game.

Lordhoban

I hate to knock this as it is obviously a first game, but I was quite mislead by the response on this thread. If you want to get the real deal, check out the RON Forums instead.

About the only thing that seemed remotely interesting was the grotesque imagery for the 'victims'.

I could deal with the off scaling, but you need to get someone to rewrite the translation to english, as it really is beyond poor. And you can speed up the animation of the avatar to make him go faster. I don't understand why people insist on their avatars going slow. It doesn't make the game look more realistic, all it does is slow it down for the sake of slowing it down.

Kweepa

For my RoN game, I doubled the speed of the avatar in the Town Square once the player had been there four or five times. Since that's the hub room and the player will be traversing it a lot...
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

sunshinegold

The link does not work.

esper

Hey... Is there a place where all the RoN games are archived, so I don't have to go mucking about in the games section loking for them?
This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk