AGS game uploads

Started by AGA, Sat 27/08/2005 21:45:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Jake

Well I've deleted that file now, why its doing it I don't know, probably something to do with how something your end is set up, it uses HTTP which is beyond my control but I have no problems uploading to it, Ill have to check it out later after work.

Iago

I made a 50 MB Game. It's in German. Can I upload it?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

QuotePlease DO NOT use this page to upload anything except demos and complete games, or we will delete the file. There's currently a 25MB file-size limit, but this limit may be expanded under extenuating circumstances.

Yours is a game, so if you split it into 2 files there's no reason why you can't, I reckon.

But please please PLEASE, don't even bother unless you include an English translation.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

GT

I made a game last night in under three hours, I'm thinking of uploading it and maybe it could go in the joke section? Although, I'm not sure if it's good enough, even for the joke section?

Corey

did you see what kind of lame games are in the joke section?? im sure it will be alright  :)
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!

Einoo

Quote from: AGA on Sat 27/08/2005 21:45:20As it is, upload your files, here.

And how are we supposed to upload? All I get is something that shows a "Parent directory" and a folder marked "Files". I can't do anything to them.
Now let's find out if gasoline is flammable!

AGA

Try again now, it ought to be fixed.

Einoo

Quote from: AGA on Tue 29/11/2005 01:12:19
Try again now, it ought to be fixed.
It worked!

Oh thank you thank you thank you!

*kisses AGA's feet*

Ugh. Consider washing those shoes once in a while? :P
Now let's find out if gasoline is flammable!

m0ds

Just so you know, and as this is all about uploads etc - I'm happy to host any game that is no more than 10mb at screen7.co.uk (its pretty much the girlscouts webserver anyway :P)

The game will be listed on the Screen 7 games page.

Just send your game to speilbergjnr at hotmail.com, zipped or raaaarr'd!
I will host bigger games, but you need to find a way of getting it to me other than through email ;)

And, should you want to take up this offer & if you're feeling kind, feel free to include the Screen 7 splash at the start. You don't have too - but it helps affiliate your game with the website.
http://screen7.co.uk/games/s7_ingame_logo.pcx

mwahahaha

Odd, it's not working for me today.

It did the other day, but now it's not!

The reccuring message is:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function ftp_connect() in /home/ags/public_html/agsuploads/index.php on line 68"

theatrx

I uploaded A day with Michael but there are problems with my program... so how do I un upload it and start over?
Life is a banquet and most poor sonsofbitches are starving to death

Homer Wan

Quote from: AGA on Sat 27/08/2005 21:45:20
The owners of the joint AGS server have (with the help of Hotspot) created a page for the uploading of completed and demo AGS games. Please DO NOT use this page to upload anything except demos and complete games, or we will delete the file. There's currently a 25MB file-size limit, but this limit may be expanded under extenuating circumstances. We'll see. As it is, upload your files, here.

That server doesn't work, i don't know whats going on!!! >:(  >:(   >:(

strazer

JRock

I tried to upload the .zip file of my game on the americangirlscouts upload server and it made me wait a while (like it WAS uploading), then nothing happened.  it stayed on the upload screen.

Whats wrong?  HELP!!!!  ;D

Elliott Hird

It doesn't seem to be up anyway. Try my upload service (any filetype except PHP and CGI files, 1gb limit).

Mr Jake

Its down whilst we move everything from the old, constantly melting, server to a shiny new server. Bare with us.

proximity

is it possible to upload games higher than 25 MB by splitting into parts? My demo game seems to be 60-70 MB.  Then, how can i give download link for parts in Games Page ? it only supports one link for download ?
Proximity Entertainment

Mugs

Has it been fixed?  I've uploaded a zip file and it's not working.
Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

Steel Drummer

Hey, i want to upload a demo of my Indiana jones game. How do I get a page for it (like a description of the game and stuff)? If you can put up the little page for me, the title should be "Indiana Jones and the Cloak of Elijah: Rough Draft Demo" the description should be "In 1937 he found the lost ark. In 1938, the Holy Grail. In 1939, Atlantis. Now, one year later, in 1940, he's at it again. Kingdom/OldSchool Film/Gameco proudly presents: INDIANA JONES AND THE CLOAK OF ELIJAH!!!! Four new characters, talkie (coming soon) and much, more. PS: The hand-made backgrounds in this game are going to be re-made."
I'm composing the music for this game:

Gilbert

Just make a page using Geoshitties or whatever.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk