Otaku Rivals

Started by calacver, Wed 31/08/2005 22:22:10

Previous topic - Next topic

calacver

Otaku Rivals Released.

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=download&game=611

This is the story about a bunch of anime people who get anime visitors. It's up to Kintaro Oe to capture all of them and send them back to where they came from.

Team:
>>calacver
>>mordalles

A screeny:

Mordalles

it was an honour to work on this game with u, arramor, since i really liked he's gone historical.
hehe, scanner broke halfway through, which limited the number of manga pics.

enjoy!

ps, this game was made mainly for a group of students, some of whom have never played adventure games before, so therefore some of u might find the game a bit easy. i dont know, well have to see.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Wretched

It seems to crash when I look at the japanese symbols, there was no exit, then if I subsequently looked at japanese symbols in inventory while looking at the symbols the character appears and you can't move.

calacver

that's funny? I never got that error. I'll have to go check.

The syllables does have an exit -> just click on the black next to it.

Wretched

Yes it works if you have the pointer cursor, but if you have right clicked once , you cannot get back to the pointer cursor and are stuck.

Mordalles

okay, i'll fix it. thanks.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

peter

Quote from: Mordalles on Thu 01/09/2005 22:23:57
okay, i'll fix it. thanks.

Are this fixed still can't leave the  screen ?

calacver

we fixed the bug. Sorry about that, i forgot to stop you from switching cursors in that one room. I haven't put the correct version up yet, will do so next monday. (until then, don't RIGHT CLICK when looking at the newsletter :) )

Potch

Nice little game.  I enjoyed it.
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

calacver

the bugs mentioned have been fixed fro a while now :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk