Alien Time Zone

Started by , Mon 19/09/2005 12:52:55

Previous topic - Next topic

OwlStretcher

Quote from: Iv4n on Fri 30/09/2005 14:23:39
Yeah, it was short, but it was funny. Good work!

Too bad I can't download it, it comes up with a 404.

Czar

Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Joyce

I still have the zipped file for this game, if you guys want it, and your email can handle 1.5 size file,  PM me with your email address and I'll send it.

HayleyComet01

ive tried to download the file from many different links..it takes me to another page and always the same answer...   !page not found (404)  ??? not sure what im doing wrong or if its not the right link...suggestions??

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Squinky

Nice, it was a bit hard for me to figure it out at first....Then it got going pretty easy. I can say that it was a fun little 15 minutes game. Nice use of Insta-game and I loved the newer animations, good stuff.

Seemed like a part of a bigger game, if you are considering doing more, I would play it.

TheCheese33

I agree with Squinky...it appeared hard at first, then became easy. Great game. This is the most origional idea I've ever seen! A sequel would be cool.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

m0ds

Screen 7 went down but it's available for download again;

http://screen7.co.uk/games/download/ATZv1.zip (1.2mb zip)
http://screen7.co.uk/games/download/ATZv1.zip (1.4mb rar)

Gilbert

Interesting that the RAR file is larger than the ZIP file, did you eat that 0.3 MB of the ZIP file which was in the first post?

Just a joke of course. :=

Janik

That was a really nice little game. Very simple (one room, one/two item slots) but a very clever concept, and well made too.

I think the game works as is, very short but fun. It doesn't need to be longer - sometimes it's fun to sit down, download, and finish a game in one sitting (see, for example, many of the RON games).
Play pen and paper D&D? Then try DM Genie - software for Dungeons and Dragons!

m0ds

It was tasty Gilbot, yes ;)

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,                                                                                                        Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, (spot my cheeky bumping tactics!)

2ma2

Very nice, albeit a really evil death there.. not that I missed much time repeating what I had been doing allready. A really good game with a simple yet effective gimmick.

We need more.

Kweepa

Finally got around to playing this - great wee game!
Thanks to all involved!
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk