Crave + SlugPrincess

Started by Wretched, Wed 28/09/2005 13:45:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Wretched

sunshine, Mordalles,
I think maybe you both got bad downloads possibly because I was updating the file earlier. Try again it should be stable for a while now.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Hah! Go easy on the new versions, mate!
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

sunshinegold

Quote from: Wretched on Sat 01/10/2005 00:34:32
sunshine, Mordalles,
I think maybe you both got bad downloads possibly because I was updating the file earlier. Try again it should be stable for a while now.

Do I download from Page 1, under the screenshots?

sunshinegold

Quote from: Wretched on Sat 01/10/2005 00:34:32
sunshine, Mordalles,

No, it did not work for me.  I deleted my game and downloaded again, but same problem.

Mordalles

i use download accelarator, and i dont know how to download from the beginning again.  ??? each time i download, he continues at around 23MB and gives the error again.

oh, well, im downloading the slugprincess, and ill play that.  ;D

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Joyce

I downloaded SlugPrincess, how long does it take the game to load? I waited 10 minutes and it still said Loading....

Wretched

Joyce,
I just tested it on my 286 and yes it crawls, still only took 5 mins but game unplayably slow, should be 60 seconds. So I've made and new faster version that works fine, try this...

SlugPrincess

Joyce

Thanks Wretched this one loaded okay

Mordalles

hehe, i waited about a minute for it to load. and then quit. is it suppose to load that long? didnt you write it with ags? i dont understand.
patience is definitely a virtue. haha.

Wretched

Mordalles,
Yes it takes about a minute to load, I wanted to recapture the old 1980's feel of waiting for games to load, it's a pain but it's all about immersion. Go make a cup of tea ;)

Mordalles

oh, haha. okay, i dont drink tea, but ill think of something to do. haha.
thx, wretched!

Hayley

could someone give me a link to download the game...ive downloaded it a couple of times..different links i think and it only takes about 3 seconds to download but when i click on it, it says it cannot find a program to open it up with

Wretched

Hayley,
ok I've changed it to a zip file now.

SlugPrincess

Fisher

Wrteched,

I was so embedded into this game and I suddenly disappeared b/c I, unexpectedly, had to leave town. Needless to say, I am back now and STILL haven't complete Crave----BUT, plan to do so.

I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your games and look forward to many more.

THANK YOU for sharing your great talent!

TheCheese33

Is Crave scary at all? No way I'm going through the same terror that was brought from 7 Days a Skeptic and Ben Jordan 3 and 4! >:( :(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

Mordalles

wretched didnt make 7 days a stranger, nor ben jordan. correct me if im wrong.

TheCheese33

I wasn't saying he DID make Ben Jordan or Seven Days a Skeptic. Ben Jordan was created by Gruntislav, and Seven Days a Skeptic was created by Ben 'Yazhee' Crowshaw. I was asking it was as or near as scary as those two games are.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

mags_don

woohoo!!finished!! thanks toÃ,  everyone who gave their hints. I must say, this has been one of the harder games to complete but never wanted to give up because i liked it..thanks wretched!! ;D..now after i have played it more than once, it all falls together..just some puzzles were pretty hard the first time around.

Mordalles

finally have the game, so now i can start playing!  ;D

lakerz

Just finished up Crave.  What a challenge that was!  The x-ray vision was a nice unique feature, and I didn't find it too difficult to implement.  The game within the game is also an impressive feat.  There's no doubt in my mind that you are one of the most impressive AGS developers around.  Can't wait to see what you think up next.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk