Zugzwang

Started by Wretched, Sat 29/10/2005 19:39:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert

Not if you're using the latest stable version of AGS, "noloopcheck" was introduced in V2.71 only, which has not been released yet.

Fisher

Wretched.....I finally finished the game!

As usual, another fine job!

Thank you........that was fun.

Nikolas

Wretched: Another smallkish bug. Like the last one. I've managed to get two fishes. I don't know how I keep doing that... :)

GREAT GAME!

mime

There is a problem playing Checkmate test puzzle 7.Ã, 
An internal error occured. Please note down the following information. If the problem persists, contact Chris Jones.
Error: run_text_script1:
error-6 running function 'room-6'
Error: script appears to be hung (150001 while loop iterations without an update) in room 7 script (line 2236)
from room 7 script (line 2236)
from room 7 script (line 4403)

Wretched

Thanks, mime that's already been fixed in latest version, see earlier posts, The correct move doesn't crash though ;)
Nikolas, Yeah, there were 4 ways to get dupicates. Too much copying and pasting.

marlamoe

Just finished the game.  It goes on my list of favorites.  Encore!!

Mordalles

hey, just downloaded the game finally, and gonna play it.

is a zugzwang when both players are in a good position, but the one who moves first will lose. am i right? cant remember, but i think it is.

anyway, gonna play the game now! thx.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

IM NOT TEH SPAM

It's when the only move a player can make is one that will hurt himself--Like if you're in check and the only possible move is moving you're queen in the way.
APPARENTLY IM ON A "TROLLING SPREE"

Wretched

The translation is 'compulsion to move', and describes positions where you don't want to make any of the avaliable move but are forced to. To say loosing is probably a bit harsh. At least at my level ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk