Hungry complete

Started by ThreeOhFour, Tue 01/11/2005 09:18:48

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

Hi guys. Just letting you know that my first adventure game "Hungry" is complete. You can find it at:

http://www.candles-weblog.us/304productions/index.html

Tracubetto

What about putting some screenshots here or at your web site? ;)

Wretched

There are quite a few crashes if you look or interact with the characters, explicitly, look at hobo, interact with Sports shop guy (ok I didn't mean to do that, my mouse slipped ;) ), suggest you check all character interactions. Apart from that it's a good first adventure, I look forward to the next one and hopefully a more inspiring plot, but that's just me, I want dragons and aliens.

ThreeOhFour

Thanks for that guys, I will work on the interactions. Didn't realise that they crash. Also will put up some screenies.

[EDIT]
Ok guys, have fixed all interactions with characters (Feelin' stoopid right now) and have also put screenies on my website.

Please let me know if any more bugs are discovered.

About the plot: Well I basically wanted to get a game out there to see what people wanted me to improve and didn't want to spend too much time on a plot. Plus my 18th birthday is in 2 days and I thought it would be a nice little milestone if I could release my first game before 18...

My next game I promise will have a better plot. And possibly a dragon or an alien...

Cees

What about the story? Can you give something away about the storyline.

Wretched

A wee thing, the look at message for the mat ('mate' ???) in the sports shop is a bit bizzar.
On the cosmetic side, I think you could have put a bit more effort into the end sequence :P, It's the best way to show your thanks to player for playing.

Martina

Thank you for half an hour of fun this afternoon.

Nice little game!!! :)

I really liked the graphics, the puzzles on the easy side however...

But I'm looking forward to more games from you.

Good job for the first time!!!!

Thank you.

Rosie

I think you did a great job for this being your first game.  Lots of luck to you in the future and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.............and by the way, nothing crashed on me...... Thanks for a clean fun game.

ThreeOhFour

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm glad nothing crashed on you.

About the storyline... well unfortunately its pretty non-existent. It was my first game and I didn't want to waste a good story on a game that wasn't what I felt up to full potential. About the end sequence... well I guess I could work something out for that. But I wasn't really sure what to put... because the story is so simple I didn't want to overdo it with like an alien jumping out or anything. But don't worry, the next game will be better.

And I'll have a look at the mat.

Mordalles

really cool game! im really enjoying it! thanks! waiting for your next game.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk