Prodigal INTERVIEW on reloaded.org! 3/13/06 update!

Started by Trisk, Wed 09/11/2005 17:11:26

Previous topic - Next topic

splat44

Hammerite,

Sorry to interupt but I'm sure that Trisk have a plot in the sequel.

Examply:
Girl finding what happens to her's boy friend and might some how break some curse or something.

Is that right Trisk?

Hammerite

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaH,
i see now,
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

GarageGothic

Spoiler
Or maybe it's rather about the other dimension beyond the cell. Remember, the guy isn't stuck there forever, only till someone else comes along. But I'm sure that other place is something quite difference than the paradise it's made out to be.
[close]

Trisk

;) I have no comment.  :P

These are some interesting thoughts, however!  ;D Not that I'm sayin' they're right or wrong, mind you...but they are interestin'.

And what about the World Walker Chief? Where does he fit into all this? Anybody have some guesses?

desimaui

To the authors and makers of "The Prodigal", I say good for you. This was one of the most enjoyablel games I have played in a long time. There are some realy creepy parts to it and that shows the talent of the creators. If there is a sequel, I hope Jacob's girlfriend somehow finds a way to avoid going through what Jacob did and that Mike gets his!!!
All You Need is Love!

splat44

Quote from: desimaui on Sun 08/10/2006 02:07:59
To the authors and makers of "The Prodigal", I say good for you. This was one of the most enjoyablel games I have played in a long time. There are some realy creepy parts to it and that shows the talent of the creators. If there is a sequel, I hope Jacob's girlfriend somehow finds a way to avoid going through what Jacob did and that Mike gets his!!!

Yes, I agree this is one of the best game.

If you see my previous post and that exactly what I am hoping regarding Jacob's girl friend if a sequel being done.

Ratty

Hi, I just got done playing Prodigal and must say it is an excellent game. I can't wait for the sequel.

I just had some minor questions about the graphics. In the opening FMV, there is some minor tearing when the camera pulls away from the mirror and turns. Much later in the game in the areas with lots of light flickering (such as the door standing over the abyss and the war weapons pillar room) there is some rather severe flickering/tearing going on there. Is this normal or is it something wrong with my computers display settings?

GarageGothic

Quote from: Ratty on Wed 31/01/2007 19:09:40Is this normal or is it something wrong with my computers display settings?

I don't remember having any problems, but tearing is quite normal in AGS games. You may try to activate the "Use 85 Hz display" option in the game's setup. Unfortunately the Vsync feature - which might eliminate it entirely - can only be activated through script code, so only the developer can implement that as a fix.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk