Photoshop Phriday! - Christmas Edition! WINNER ANNOUNCED - KRYSIS!

Started by Huw Dawson, Thu 15/12/2005 19:06:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw Dawson

Previously, on Photoshop Phriday:

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images. The contest usually lasts for a fortnight. Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, or any other programs can be used. Please make sure your image doesn't exceed the width of the screen.

See this link:
http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop/

And for other examples, see here:
http://www.worth1000.com/

-------------------------------------

Hey hey kids! (Krusty laugh)

Welcome to the christmas edition of Photoshop Phriday! It is my honour to present this to you (Thank's Vince!), and hope you all get into a suitibly wacky mood as I present:

Evil Christmas!

That's right folks, your task, if you choose to accept it, is to create an EVIL christmas scene. This would include:
*Santa Clause getting jumped by anti-christmas fanatics!
*Bloodthirsty Vampires pulling live children out of their stockings!
  AND...

THIS!

Seeing as this IS christmas, you get SLIGHTLY longer than normal as a present from me...

YOU HAVE UNTIL SEVEN PM GMT ON NEW YEARS DAY 2006.

As always, good luck, have fun and enjoy Photoshopping!

Meh-ry Christmas!

- Huw
Post created from the twisted mind of Huw Dawson.
Not suitible for under-3's due to small parts.
Contents may vary.

Mugs

Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

Huw Dawson

It's been a week so far, and we have only had one (rather creepy) entry.

You still have 10 days, so get those entries in!

Meh-ry Christmas!

- Huw
Contents may vary.

Mugs

Quote from: Huw "Dave" Dawson on Thu 22/12/2005 09:13:35
It's been a week so far, and we have only had one (rather creepy) entry.

Now that I really think about it, it is kinda "creepy".Ã,  But apart from that, over 200 people observed this competition, and yet, no one wants to participate.Ã,  I want to see some photoshopping!Ã,  Ã, 
Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

Huw Dawson

Merry Christmas everybody!

Now, this is your 5-day warning. Whosoever wishes to enter MUST post their photoshopped image by 7pm Greenwich Mean Time on the first of January 2006. Don't say you haven't been warned folks.

- Huw
Contents may vary.

Krysis

Corey

Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!

TheYak

Poor guy never has any luck.

(Sadly, not an entry.  Not a photoshop, actual Christmas decorations, just seemed too appropriate)

Mugs

PsychicHeart

probably one of the last entries (sorry for the mediocrity(sp?) of this entry, my Paint Shop Pro is screwing up ( :( ) and i am forced to use MSPaint)
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Vince Twelve

Due to a recent merger, Christmas shall heretoforth be refered to as "MSN Christmas."  Santa, or as he is now called, "Santa XP" will not enter houses via the chimney, but rather via the broadband MSN connections.  In stead of gifts, he brings security patches to all the good boys and girls.  For all the Microsoft software pirates, Open-source users, and iPod owners, he brings RIAA lawsuits and computer viruses.

I recently got this MSN Christmas greeting that popped up on my screen while using my pirated copy of Windows:

Huw Dawson

One day people!

Vince, I'm going to have to check this... I'm assuming this actually IS an entry? It's just not terribly clear from your post...

Happy New Year folks!

Meh
-Huw
Contents may vary.

Vince Twelve

Yes, it's an entry.  It appears that some of the things in my post were complete fabrications.  Lie's even!

I guess my interpretation of evil is just a bit different from other people's...  :P

Gord10

(You will recognize him if you played Lost In The Nightmare  :=  )
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Corey

I was sooo late that I couldn't think of anything better... sorry  :P
Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!

LilBlueSmurf

I got in the christmas spirit.Ã,  (click thumbnail for bigger picture)

Huw Dawson

It's over people! *Cheer*

Congratulations to everybody who partcipated, and I hope you had an enjoyable time making them. However, there can only be one winner, and that winner was a hard one to pick due to the high quality of photoshopping shown. However, I think...

The winner is...

KRYSIS!

Congratulations to LilBlueSmurf as well, who managed a very well done second.

Krysis, you'll know the rules by now. Please post your new photoshop phriday competition in the next two days!

All the best for the new year folks!

- Huw
Contents may vary.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk