Unfinished Games #1

Started by , Sun 21/07/2002 13:21:09

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Yay, a bounty pack! LoL. Here are six of my unfinished games. And by that, they're pretty much just the intro.

It's an 11mb zip because one of the intro's is quite big and long.

REMEMBER - Although it says differently in the README.TXT file, unzip TEST.EXE and MUSIC1.MP3 into a different folder to all the rest.

Enjoy! They're crap!

http://screen7.adventuredevelopers.com/download/nevermade.zip

:)
Mods

M

Heh heh, Lassi.

Hey, Mods, I'm interested what equipment you used the music on the mp3 included. Did you use synthesiser hardware or soundfonts? Just curious.

m0ds

Negatory, I just used my Yamaha DJX keyboard, with a wire going from the headphone socket to the line-in on my PC, and recorded it live :D

Mods

Jay V

:(

You made them DOS exe's didn't you? :( My stupid Win2k doesn't allow me to run them! :( :( :(

Anyway first thing I did was check out the music1.mp3 since I could . . . . .

that sounds awesome, for just a DJX keyboard . . . . well the DJX is all right for the sounds . . . did you multi-track it, or was this all done in one take? i don't know much about the DJX but from the model name i can assume it was all done in one take?

nice little bit of music, man. that's awesome. i wish i could see the demo that went with it. :(
got voices?
jasonvoiceover.tk

m0ds

All done on one take! I'll upload my other piece of music I did on the keyboard sometime too. Sorry about the demos, most of them are made on the old AGS, one of them was made on the very first AGS I downloaded.

Mods

M

Yeah, I have a couple of DOS ags problems as well but never mind. I just can't get over that you did that music in one take. I find it hard to record keyboard stuff and have it so in time.

Jay V

well just ONE take is very impressive. i just meant, when i had asked, was it completely live... you may have needed two takes .... then again, listening to it, and no offense, but it is very simple... messing that up would be pretty difficult.

i did a piano thing that i would never be able to do in one take. it's called "Do You Remember?" and i ended up using a soundfonted MIDI sequence of it for the website. And it fit anyway, since all my other music at the time was synthesized. :)
got voices?
jasonvoiceover.tk

m0ds

I shall download your piano thing in a minute. It was easy to do in one take, all it was was a drum beat and one instrument, I did the fills with my nose :)

Mods

Jay V

haha! nose!

that must have been fun to watch.

when you go on tour i'll come to a show and see how you do all that live. heh.
got voices?
jasonvoiceover.tk

Goldmund

M0DSo, please be so kind as to write what demos are there in the pack, because I have some of your products already.

m0ds

Gold Mu, you don't have any of these, trust me.

Christmas Eve
Runner
Doomed Dome
Modplay
Space test thing

errr... I cant remember the rest

Ionias

Hey m0ds, cool stuff. But I couldn't get EVE to run said something about unable to load the INTRO.CRM file?

Ben

I couldn't run EVE either. I had the same problem as Ionas.

That voice test was really great, though. That song would be coold to watch you play live. Unless you add more instruments. Then it would just be gross..

Sluggo

Jay V- Er, why couldn't you do that in one take?

Jay V

'Cuz I'd mess up a bunch of times, and finally, by take six or seven I'd have something worth keeping.

got voices?
jasonvoiceover.tk

m0ds

Eve doesn't work? Bollocks, that was the best one in the pack! LoL.

Mods

Jay V

REDO IT IN AGS 2.4b!!!! ;D oh and save it for windows this time. ;)
got voices?
jasonvoiceover.tk

LGM

Yeah!!! I want to play it, you bastard!
You. Me. Denny's.

Jay V

we want it alllll!!!!!!!! make it in AGSWIN!!!!!!! ;D
got voices?
jasonvoiceover.tk

jrp

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk